Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

13 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:
1 hour ago, LittleBluberry said:

It was not this fast for Bones 3, so I don't really know what is going on.  I would have guessed it was a glitch but now I'm not sure.  We'll find out soon!

Having a distributor *within* Canada is a major improvement. Though I never expected this much of an improvement over regular Reaper orders.

Having the huge shipping container go through customs is probably significantly faster than sending an army of small boxes through.. that's my guess anyway

• Like 9

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eldamir said:

In the last video update, they mentioned that they'd have everyone from the 'regular' fulfillment group working KS activities all morning, then back to their regular jobs in the afternoons so as to not disrupt regular operations as heavily as they did in the past.. I think they also said something like 4 days of downtime for the transition across the street?

Yeah Monday is still looking like the day.  I just hope it doesn't get pushed back. 

Although if UPS(or USPS) is as fast with US orders as they have been with the Canadian orders I might have my package within an hour or two of it being packed. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

130 posts in a week.  Think we can do it?

130 posts? Easy.

130 pages... That's harder... Doable, but harder.

Jealous that my Canadian friends are getting their toys starting today, and I'm not gonna see mine probably for 2 weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Yeah Monday is still looking like the day.  I just hope it doesn't get pushed back. 

Although if UPS(or USPS) is as fast with US orders as they have been with the Canadian orders I might have my package within an hour or two of it being packed. 

LOL Im in Austin so theoretically thats possible.... Well 3 hours at least ....Id settle for 3 days after shipping  

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I finally broke down and bought them in pewter last month to help hit the $40 mark and get the efreeti miniature.

I have . . . a few of them . . . :blink:

Trying to build the Halfling Faction for Warlord and need my Flying Cavalry! ::D:

• Like 8

I told the kids the box was arriving today.  They were very excited as I typically grab "mine" and then let them split the rest.  My son plays with them more than he paints them and my daughter the reverse.  Whatever works.  After homework and facetime with their mom who's in the UK for work, into the box we will go!!

• Like 17

11 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

My last Bones package was 27.5 lbs because of the 3 Ma'al Drakars that were in it, yet Bones 4 weighs more at 31.4 lbs. That makes sense, since there's rocs in this one. :lol:

Megan is right - we need a squinchy face emoticon. ::P:

The Auld Grump - I just know someone is going to quote Charlie Brown....

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Join me in the painter-in-a-box challenge! ::D:

Not I.  Have you seen me? I'm huge; it would take a Reaper packer to get me into the box (I swear those people can temporarily make any box into a Tardis).

49 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

It is exceedingly rare for Canada to get something before the US (or anyone else), so it is indeed a time to celebrate or be really really jealous.

So, a bunch of Texans put Canada first.  History in the making! ::P:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8