Jump to content

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread


ladystorm
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Wait, you Canadians are comparing the size of your packages, to see which is bigger?

 

The Auld Grump

The regular hockey season is almost over, You gotta keep yourself occupied.

 

Oh, and 29.1 lbs. :devil:

  • Like 5
  • Haha 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

I think the increased weights might be due to bones black? I can weigh later, but the efreeti seems heavier than similar giants of her size.

 

Postage scale. Wire. Beaker. Really all that is needed to measure the density difference :poke: 

Hmm. I can see if we have a usable scale in the lab. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cyradis said:

 

Postage scale. Wire. Beaker. Really all that is needed to measure the density difference :poke: 

Hmm. I can see if we have a usable scale in the lab. 

If you can do that, go for it, lol. Otherwise I'll test my theory at home.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

12 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

I think the increased weights might be due to bones black? I can weigh later, but the efreeti seems heavier than similar giants of her size.

We have a lot of large pieces this time. Baba Yaga's hutt; Dance of Death; Argent; Mossbeard treeman, etc.

 

I know it can explain why *my* package is 2 lbs heavier than Bones 3.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

If only there were a ticker for what percentage of the warehouse has been moved across the street...

Let's be realistic...bones fulfillment, watching paint dry, whatever it is, if it's reaper related, we're easily entertained.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Disciple of Sakura said:

Man, I'm definitely getting jealous of Canada. They have universal healthcare, a higher standard of living, and now they're getting their Bones weeks before I will. I'll just have to comfort myself by remembering that they regularly have snow above their heads... ^_^

 

Very true.. I live in FL and am in wave 14.. I'll go to the beach and be jealous. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Disciple of Sakura said:

Man, I'm definitely getting jealous of Canada. They have universal healthcare, a higher standard of living, and now they're getting their Bones weeks before I will. I'll just have to comfort myself by remembering that they regularly have snow above their heads... ^_^

 

Don't forget the regularly real maple syrup. Major perk. 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...