Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

The thing I want most (other than lots of pics from Canadians who already got their goodies) is to hear that the last container with the doom trifecta stock has made it at least to customs.

• Like 11

And here I am... seeing some people in my city already having their packages but mine is still only due for tomorrow... so close yet so far !

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

5 minutes ago, Mushu_Green said:

And here I am... seeing some people in my city already having their packages but mine is still only due for tomorrow... so close yet so far !

I think some must have got unloaded in time for the trucks last night, but some didn't.

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow (its a long drive to out here) but robinh's is scheduled for Thursday, even though he's 15 minutes from here.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

I think some must have got unloaded in time for the trucks last night, but some didn't.

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow (its a long drive to out here) but robinh's is scheduled for Thursday, even though he's 15 minutes from here.

I think being in the wave 1 made my box in the bottom of the pallet maybe ? So in the last few to be picked up.. wild guess but I can wait 1 more day heh :P

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Mushu_Green said:

I think being in the wave 1 made my box in the bottom of the pallet maybe ? So in the last few to be picked up.. wild guess but I can wait 1 more day heh :P

Just don't forget those sweet sweet glamour shots when your stuff comes in. I'm wave 6, I have time to kill!

• Like 6

I wish Reaper had put up a webcam in the warehouse.

Or even just overlooking the shippingcontainers outside....

(Slow TV is a thing you know.)   

Yeah, I'm bored...  

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, sinless said:

Just don't forget those sweet sweet glamour shots when your stuff comes in. I'm wave 6, I have time to kill!

Will do ;)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Having the List of doom  trifecta I'm not worried when my stuff will show. It'll be awhile, thou seeing deliveries does make the wait a tad bit longer to deal with 

Good to see deliveries starting to show up thou.

You do know that Reaper said that all UK/AU hub and Canadian orders got their trifecta of doom minis, only US and everyone south has to worry about when they run out.

• Like 7

lucky people, getting it so early haha

must be patient, i'm sure i'll get mine in a week or two or three :ph34r:

probably will avoid this thread and just wait for the email, it'll make it worse for me seeing people getting theirs already xD wave 1 locked in as soon as possible so i will hopefuly not have to wait too long

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 7

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this