Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mushu_Green said:

And here I am... seeing some people in my city already having their packages but mine is still only due for tomorrow... so close yet so far !

I think some must have got unloaded in time for the trucks last night, but some didn't.

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow (its a long drive to out here) but robinh's is scheduled for Thursday, even though he's 15 minutes from here.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

I think some must have got unloaded in time for the trucks last night, but some didn't.

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow (its a long drive to out here) but robinh's is scheduled for Thursday, even though he's 15 minutes from here.

I think being in the wave 1 made my box in the bottom of the pallet maybe ? So in the last few to be picked up.. wild guess but I can wait 1 more day heh :P

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Mushu_Green said:

I think being in the wave 1 made my box in the bottom of the pallet maybe ? So in the last few to be picked up.. wild guess but I can wait 1 more day heh :P

Just don't forget those sweet sweet glamour shots when your stuff comes in. I'm wave 6, I have time to kill!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Having the List of doom  trifecta I'm not worried when my stuff will show. It'll be awhile, thou seeing deliveries does make the wait a tad bit longer to deal with 

Good to see deliveries starting to show up thou.

You do know that Reaper said that all UK/AU hub and Canadian orders got their trifecta of doom minis, only US and everyone south has to worry about when they run out.

• Like 7

lucky people, getting it so early haha

must be patient, i'm sure i'll get mine in a week or two or three :ph34r:

probably will avoid this thread and just wait for the email, it'll make it worse for me seeing people getting theirs already xD wave 1 locked in as soon as possible so i will hopefuly not have to wait too long

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 7