Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

I was at my lfgs tobay talking about bones and the KS. Most people were interested but one guy slammed them until I showed him some pics of well painted bones, boy did he get quiet

• Like 17

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, trappleton said:

The folks in charge have posted some comparison shots of Narglauth with demons from previous Kickstarters over here: http://www.reapermini.com/bones4

Worth taking a look at!

And they have Rocky there now too. Damn, I thought they were smaller:( now I may need to kick in some money somewhere down the line for those:( Curse you Reaper::o: J/K

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

I was at my lfgs tobay talking about bones and the KS. Most people were interested but one guy slammed them until I showed him some pics of well painted bones, boy did he get quiet

I get that a lot about bones from people I know. Considering my one friends comments, I just agree to disagree:) For the price, and the detail I have seen myself and others here get out of them, it is definitely worth the value they give. I mean, I would never have paid for all the wild west Oz in metal, but in bones they are quite reasonable and quite detailed. I love metal, don't get me wrong, but it has to be something special for me to kick out a metal miniature price now:( And I have around 150 mini's in metal to paint, so I am in no hurry for more (just wish I could find my skellies and mino's in metal grr)

2 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

Is it just me or does it seem like they ate Sir Forscale between the first and second pics :blink:

That pouncy one looks suspiciously smug ::P:

You would have thought someone would have spit out his gear by now though::P:

• Like 6

Numbers Based on 1600-1700 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today -$43,421

Total Gain 24 Hours -$72,648

Total to Next Goal -$35,352

New Backers This Hour -18

Gain in last Hour -$2,196

Current Average Pledge -$105.87

Average Hourly Backers Today -18.0

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -26.3