• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Suden said:

Here they are with a few other goodies from the Dreadmere set:

LVc99GXg.thumb.jpeg.fb8018d276fda60fa0da2ddca9d84d6c.jpeg

The witchy woman is holding a fish in one hand, and there are squirmy tentacles coming out of the front bottom of her cart. She has a cleaver on one side of her cart and a couple daggers on the other. The rowboat and cart are also nice, there are a pair of fishes sitting in front of the boat that came with it, the barrel and crate came with the cart. The cart also has a full axle, theoretically you could build it with turning wheels, however mine is a tight fit so it might take some work. The leeches are quite big and menacing, they are sure to see some use once they are painted.

Which parts are detachable from the boat?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

Which parts are detachable from the boat?

The oars, the bucket in the aft, the pole with the lantern, and of course the fishies (they are a single piece though).

Edited by Suden
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

Probably should have been specific and ask which ones are molded to the boat.

Everything else? The little posts for the oars are attached, plus that rope visible on the front, a net inside plus the seats. Here's a shot of just the hull from the opposite angle:

vgNrgy2Q.jpeg.8d836be9f9ba5852a6471a711fda3d47.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, asalotti said:

Can anyone post some pictures of Argent, maybe a picture comparing him to one of the previous large dragons.  Also some pictures of the snake cultists.  If they've already been posted just let me know, I've been trying to keep up but i might have missed them. Thanks

Snake cultists look good. They are pretty big, slightly larger than human scale. I couldn't get one of them dry assembled so he's lying to one side with the scale guy. They fit together quite nicely, though the dual wielder to the left has some weapon warping that will need some boiling to fix:

P6OgmrcQ.jpeg.12230d46020796d0eb64a46f6344c4e3.jpeg

I'll see what I can do about the dragons, but that might take a bit so no promises. I haven't even opened Argent yet so I have no idea about assembly.

Edited by Suden
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Suden said:

Snake cultists look good. They are pretty big, slightly larger than human scale. I couldn't get one of them dry assembled so he's lying to one side with the scale guy. They fit together quite nicely, though the dual wielder to the left has some weapon warping that will need some boiling to fix:

I'll see what I can do about the dragons, but that might take a bit so no promises. I haven't even opened Argent yet so I have no idea about assembly.

Nice!

The snakes look great!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Suden said:

Yet another cut due to last minute lack of funds had planned on getting 3 sets of these.  Thanks for sharing them with us!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Suden said:

Excellent. I picked up two sets as I have plans for Yuan-Ti in my Greyhawk campaign. I cant remember. Were there any of these in the core set?

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Dry fit. It is pretty good. Won't need much work to glue together. It is a softer plastic than Argent. More bendy. Still decently detailed. 

Ebonwrath is... somewhere? He is Sir Cyr's. They are similar size. 

Ebonwrath I think has bigger wings.

15 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

The sizes are comparable. I measured the outside digits of each wing, they're pretty close to the same. Ebonwrath seems to a bit larger, but then again he has more meat on his bones. The coldness of death causes.............shrinkage. :ph34r:

Thanks for the pics, guys. I'm hoping I can remove the left front claw from the zombie dragon and repurpose it onto my Ebonwrath, because I couldn't get all his feet down on the base, so it sort of looks like he's goose-stepping with one raised claw with a fully flat bottom to it. Looks like it should be a reasonable replacement without much work, so that's good.

• Like 7