Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

ladystorm

my and my wife rings are platinum. its not as shiny as silver. there is platinum paint you can buy. im thinking do i paint the dragon with metallics or use blues, purples, greys and do something different. not sure.

Sanjay

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

5283F6F5-E575-4BB1-9751-CF9140BCB1E5.thumb.jpeg.856e9b9d9fba7867363771e1b70a5ee2.jpegUnpacked but haven’t gone through everything. Nothing obvious missing. I even saw the transparent post for the dragon turtle in its package.

It’ll take me days or maybe even weeks to go through it all.

It was a bad day for me today for a couple of reasons, so I’m going through the box pretty late, but I just wanted to say that going through everything, seeing how great, and big, some of the sculpts are really made me happy.  I’ve backed all 4 Bones Kickstarter and they seem to get better and better.

And this one was fulfilled the fasted, to me anyway, by far. So that’s pretty neat too.

And we had a bunny on our lawn when I was leaving for work. So that and my Bones arriving helped me survive the day.

974A725E-3C42-47A4-99C6-CE8BAF8EA342.thumb.jpeg.8482cf0780f2ad510f9350c50a96ac79.jpeg

Okay.

EF83A956-1951-4A23-99FD-A767FCE5226A.thumb.jpeg.e8e58976b33615ec537e6a21045119e3.jpeg

Well I see you beat me to it on the Bones Box Challenge.

Congratulations on being the first one to use the box properly.

GEM

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

14 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

My wife doesn't know we're getting two new Dragon bookends (argent) with my Bones 4 order.. now to decide if I want them painted identical or different..  

If she is a gamer, they may not stay bookends.

I painted up a Callie as a costume accessory for Megan.... within a couple of days she had it was popped off of the shoulder mount and back onto its base, for when she is working on Eberron.

Not even sure where the shoulder pad is, anymore....

The Auld Grump - I think that the only time she actually wore it was on Christmas itself....

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

my and my wife rings are platinum. its not as shiny as silver. there is platinum paint you can buy. im thinking do i paint the dragon with metallics or use blues, purples, greys and do something different. not sure.

Sanjay

I recall something being said about Michael Proctor doing a TMM treatment of Argent.  Not sure if that was during the campaign, or on an episode of Reaper Live.  I haven't seen anything actually happen, so it could have easily been a dream. 

• Like 5