ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

2 minutes ago, Disserrma said:

Someone a while back froze their free Efreet so that they could remove the front piece and re-glue it.... They ended up snapping the mini in half, said that freezing it made it more brittle.

This was on the Reaper facebook group.

Ohh, sort of like the T-1000 in Terminator 2:)

And five more pages to go, we can do it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Do we know if the total for orders shipped if that includes the day that the tracker wasn't working?

• Like 4

There was a knock at my door awhile ago. I got a little excited. I thought, No Way!  :ph34r: (but I should check.)

I was rewarded with a Jehovah’s Witness pamphlet.  :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 17
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Do we know if the total for orders shipped if that includes the day that the tracker wasn't working?

It does not appear to. Let me see if I can find and quote the numbers on my phone... 

• Like 4

Well I better get to unpacking the rest of my miniature crap, and not watching wondering where they are in their fullfillment. At locking in Jan 26th, mine will probably be Monday.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, TGP said:

There was a knock at my door awhile ago. I got a little excited. I thought, No Way!  :ph34r: (but I should check.)

"Friend, let me tell you about the Reaper Bones IV order tracker..."

<Jehovah's Witness quickly makes polite excuse and leaves>

Edited by lowlylowlycook
  • Like 3
  • Haha 19

Still no Bones Bulldogs on E-bay. Come on people! Sell me your bulldogs!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, terminalmancer said:

Looks like they had 16,045 orders remaining as of this morning. With 16,884 being the "original" total that means they got 839 orders out yesterday and the day before.

7 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Do we know if the totl for orders shipped if that includes the day that the tracker wasn't working? 

Wrong quote order, but here you go! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TGP said:

Did you explain that you were waiting for a box full of arch devils and were a bit disappointed that you only got a Jehovah's Witness?

• Like 3
  • Haha 16

19.4 pounds. Yay!

I don't think we're supposed to link videos, but if you want to know what I'm going to be like in a few days, just look for the Youtube video called "Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR".

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, terminalmancer said:

Wrong quote order, but here you go! 

I know wave one tends to be order heavy, but that would mean we are 1600 orders into the 500 backers in wave one (excluding Canada) and we still haven't made it to the people who first completed in January (ie me). 

So how many orders could we have in Wave 1, excluding Canada? 

For the record, I created 3 orders for my pledge.

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

19.4 pounds. Yay!

I don't think we're supposed to link videos, but if you want to know what I'm going to be like in a few days, just look for the Youtube video called "Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR".

Congrats on finally getting the notice for your part of the Maryland Bones supply!

And just saw they passed 1000 orders shipped today...

All that time to get the system working and walkthroughs organized has really paid off!

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 11

Someone hold my beer, and check my math.

We had 16800 ish orders remaining after Canada shipped.

There were approx 1200 backers in the KS.

So, there are a couple uncertainties (like Canadian backers already removed and unknown post KS backers) but for a rough guess, there are approx 16 orders a backer. With 1800 orders done so far in wave one, that would be about 128 individual backers.

Ok, so that's why I haven't gotten my shipping notice yet, despite we have > 1800 orders fulfilled in wave one. 

I'll go be productive and stop staring at the tracker now, honest.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Still no Bones Bulldogs on E-bay. Come on people! Sell me your bulldogs!!!

What bulldogs? I remember there being a dog in Bones 3, but I don't remember one in Bones 4

• Like 3