Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Just now, Thes Hunter said:

Someone hold my beer, and check my math.

We had 16800 ish orders remaining after Canada shipped.

There were approx 1200 backers in the KS.

So, there are a couple uncertainties (like Canadian backers already removed and unknown post KS backers) but for a rough guess, there are approx 16 orders a backer. With 1800 orders done so far in wave one, that would be about 128 individual backers.

Ok, so that's why I haven't gotten my shipping notice yet, despite we have > 1800 orders fulfilled in wave one. 

I'll go be productive and stop staring at the tracker now, honest.

16,200 backers during the project run plus whatever was added after the project ended. And 1500 backers in Wave 1 (1000 x $100 + 500 x $1), who have a significantly higher number of orders than normal.

I think you might need to switch to near beer. :poke:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

yay!

Weight

32.30 LBS

hopefully picked up today.  still be a while.  it will go to the CBI warehouse in buffalo.  Friend is driving down to pick up stuff, for us Canadians who dont want to pay the crazy costs to ship here, in 3-4 weeks. so will have to wait for that

Sanjay

• Like 6

Shipping notice says I'll have my meager 3.5 lbs package on the 18th (only got the stuff I really wanted, will pick up as the rest are released). Do I win for smallest package? (I don't really want that title, but a win is a win :-p )

BTW, my first lock-in was 12-13-17, with 1 Tree of Despair

Edited by IgwanaRob
added info
  • Like 9
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

What bulldogs? I remember there being a dog in Bones 3, but I don't remember one in Bones 4

'The IMEF Bulldog! ::D:

regret_png_cd48a1555fcfbc0a6fcbb8ee14d3f136.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Harrek said:

A meager 11.1 pound box will arrive here on Monday.

Mine is 8.10 Pounds

I skipped on the core and expansions.  I just got monsters mostly

1 minute ago, HornedTurtle said:

Where are you seeing the weight of the package? I'm clicking on the USPS link from the pledge manage but there is no weight on the tracking page.

Copy the tracker number and go to the USP sight and paste it in you will get more details.

• Like 3

Just now, HornedTurtle said:

Where are you seeing the weight of the package? I'm clicking on the USPS link from the pledge manage but there is no weight on the tracking page.

I can't see a weight either. Then when I go in through the Pledge Manager and click the UPS link there, it gives the weight.

Mine is 29.10 LBS

I was much more reserved this time around.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HornedTurtle said:

At least on my computer it's on the right part of the page under shipment details.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

What bulldogs? I remember there being a dog in Bones 3, but I don't remember one in Bones 4

There's a sabre toothed pug in the Lost Valley box. Other than that I don't think I've seen anything.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

There's a saber-tooth pug in the Troll pack.

• Like 3