Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

2 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

11/7 is much closer to 1/26.

And here I was thinking my stuff shipping this week was like one in a million.

But now, you're saying there's a chance! 

(And yes, I'm signed up for UPS.com. actually I might get an alert for a new scheduled delivery before I see an email.)

And yes, yes... I'm leaving the internet (and my bed) for reals this time. 

In my defense, I was at work until 7am today... So I'm not being THAT lazy.

My date was 12-13-17, and I've only gotten the UPS email so far - although it did show in the Pledge Manager a few seconds before I got the email (yes I have the tracker, the PM, and the UPS sites open in tabs :-p )

• Like 5

we have 999 happy pages here, but there's room for a 1,000, any volunteeers??? hahahahaaha, if we insist on posting all day, you won't need to volunteer:rock:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, terminalmancer said:

You can find lock-in date in the pledge manager. Go to "completed orders" and look at the bottom right of each order to see your lock-in date for that particular order.

For lock-in time, you need to check your email and see about when you got your confirmation email. It won't be exact, but it's the best we've got.

So 7-31-18 ?  it says. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Who do we petition to make sure it is the first thing released for Bones IV??

Seconded!!!!

• Like 3

Is . . . everyone . . . posting . . . so . . . slowly . . . so . . . that . . . they . . . have . . . a . . . better . . . chance . . . at . . . being . . . the . . . first . . . person . . . to . . . post . . . first . . . on . . . page . . . 1000 . . . ?

Or am I just too OCD?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Smokestack said:
6 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Seconded!!!!

I am good with that. 

• Like 3

16,884 0rders for N, S, and C America. Wave1, 1$, 500. Wave 5, 1$, 1000. Wave 8, 1$, 1000. Wave 13, 1$, 429. Total, 2929

Wave 1-4, 6+7, 100$ toal of 6000.

Wave 9, 100$, 999.

Wave 10+11, 100$, total of 2000.

wave 12, 100$, 586.

2929+6000+999+2000+586=12, 514 NSC America backers.

16,884 orders left after ROW shipped.

16,884/12,514=1.35 orders per backer on average.

total wave 1 orders shipped at the moment = 1,846 (16,884-15038).

1500*1.35=2025.

If my estimates are correct, they should be close to completing wave 1. On the other hand, wave 1 participants may be more prone to having multiple orders, as opposed to later waves. It looks like they may be done for the day, If they start wave 2 tomorrow, my assumptionn will be confirmed at some level. So much fun playing with the numbers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

neh...my vote would go to the skeleton monsters.  Because I didnt buy enough.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

16,884 0rders for N, S, and C America. Wave1, 1$, 500. Wave 5, 1$, 1000. Wave 8, 1$, 1000. Wave 13, 1$, 429. Total, 2929

Wave 1-4, 6+7, 100$ toal of 6000.

Wave 9, 100$, 999.

Wave 10+11, 100$, total of 2000.

wave 12, 100$, 586.

2929+6000+999+2000+586=12, 514 NSC America backers.

16,884 orders left after ROW shipped.

16,884/12,514=1.35 orders per backer on average.

total wave 1 orders shipped at the moment = 1,846 (16,884-15038).

1500*1.35=2025.

If my estimates are correct, they should be close to completing wave 1. On the other hand, wave 1 participants may be more prone to having multiple orders, as opposed to later waves. It looks like they may be done for the day, If they start wave 2 tomorrow, my assumptionn will be confirmed at some level. So much fun playing with the numbers.

Yeah the 1st wave is wayyyy more like have multiple orders

• Like 4

Just now, Bane Of Humanity said:

neh...my vote would go to the skeleton monsters.  Because I didnt buy enough.

But I didn't buy enough Bulldogs.....mostly because I didn't need 20 of everything else in the Chronoscope box..... ^_^

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

WISHLIST Expansion Set for Bones V: The Bones IV hut minus the chicken legs. Maybe with a rickety picket fence, a scarecrow, a well, and whatever else makes sense for objects around a pleasant little cottage. But the hut should definitely be the SAME hut as Baba Yaga's.

• Like 5