Getting to Know Each Other, August 2017

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

August 29: How old are you?

How do you mean? How old in actual age, or how old do I act? 

I'm old enough to have used a rotary phone and "young" enough to hate that Bush appears on Classic Rock/Oldies stations.

I'm old enough to not recall having ever ridden in a car seat and young enough to have completely missed the Vietnam War.

I'm old enough to have played an Atari 2600 and young enough to have been shocked that my coworkers didn't know what an Atari 2600 is.

I'm old enough that my body feels the need to announce the fact that I am standing up and young enough to not quite have my age equal the ultimate answer to the ultimate question.

All of which is a way of saying I'm 40. Elf I feel old. ::(:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Gargs said:

How do you mean? How old in actual age, or how old do I act? 

I'm old enough to have used a rotary phone and "young" enough to hate that Bush appears on Classic Rock/Oldies stations.

I'm old enough to not recall having ever ridden in a car seat and young enough to have completely missed the Vietnam War.

I'm old enough to have played an Atari 2600 and young enough to have been shocked that my coworkers didn't know what an Atari 2600 is.

I'm old enough that my body feels the need to announce the fact that I am standing up and young enough to not quite have my age equal the ultimate answer to the ultimate question.

All of which is a way of saying I'm 40. Elf I feel old. ::(:

You know, I can say all those things too. Except I'm younger than you ::P:

29 minutes ago, Kate said:

55 - I will be 56 during ReaperCon.

Now that's an awesome birthday party! :bday:

• Like 4