Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Lords of Changes

On 8/1/2017 at 3:26 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Wow!

Greater Deamon Indeed!!!

Excellent!

Exactly what I thought.

actually my eyes must be really going bad! Cause I read Golden Demon indeed! 

And THAT is exactly what I was thinking. 

*bows before the mightiness of Odinsgrandson*

Edited by Thes Hunter
Golden demon, not greater demon
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Exactly what I thought.

actually my eyes must be really going bad! Cause I read Golden Demon indeed! 

And THAT is exactly what I was thinking. 

*bows before the mightiness of Odinsgrandson*

Thanks, but they're not really at that level.  I went for striking, but they wouldn't stand up against the best of the best at a big competition.  

• Like 3

Had to use a crowbar to get my jaw off the floor! Stunning is all I can say! One of if not the best mini I've ever saw! The colors are so we'll matched and vibrant!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Brought some painting models for vacation.  Finished the Hell Hound last night, didn’t WIP it.

Had Yephima on my shelf of shame for a long time.  If it ends up 1/100 as good as the studio version I’ll be happy.  Plan on light blue skin and silvery hair, like the Bestiaries suggest.  Other than that, not sure...

Here she is primed with Brown Liner.  That’s gonna take some work to get the skin tones brighter.
    • By Darcstaar
      Gonna start another WIP.
      This figure is bent, her hair is weird, and her features are MICROSCOPIC!

So, I’m gonna kind of rush her.

Trimmed, washed, primed in brown liner.  No attempt to straighten her bend.  The sword forms an S shape.

Face was Terran Khaki, Faded Khaki, Amber Gold, then Splintered Bone mixed in.  Then I did a half-assed lining and shading with a dilute mix of Dragon Black/Ruddy Flesh.  Eyes were then done with Splintered Bone/Dragon White, and a Dragon Black/trace Ruddy Flesh dot.

Had some nearly dry ?Red on the palette I slapped on her lower lip, then glinted it with the lightest mixed skin tone.

The hair seems like it’s supposed to be actively blown by wind.  It was painted Dragon Black, Cloudy Grey, and Cloudy Grey/Dragon White.  I then Re shaded and altered things with black again.  Honestly, her head could be Kitsune or Cosplay Cat ears, or a crown.  But there is hair texture, so I painted it like black hair. 

Planning for blue dragon head since I’m due to paint another 1/5 of my Kobolds, and blue is in line.

Plan on a red/orange cloak for contrast with the dragon.

Earth Brown leggings.  Woodstain Brown boot leather, belt, gauntlets.
    • By Kangaroorex
      my second dragon for the month.  I didn't put a huge amount of work into this one.  one of my goals was to see how well the contrast paints would work to bring out the basic shading and normal tone for the dragon hide rather than having to hand paint all the scaling.  It didn't work too badly.  I did wind up having to do some significant highlighting and I had to do some additional shading work on the underbelly but overall the effect was pretty good for the time spent.  I probably should have done more with the wings but I just didn't have any inspiration for them.  the sections were pretty small and very flat.  I might go back and do something but for now just blue is where this young guy is.

I did find the base to be pretty cool.  Hope you like him

• By Ooook
      For my Legions of the Dead full painted army for Saga : Age of Magic :
      - a lieutenant (unknown origin, but one of the ugliest miniature I ever painted )
      - 2 wizards (Ral Partha)
      - 10 (cross)bowmen (Ral Partha, Reaper, GW conversion)

• By Lidless Eye
      So, I heard Chaos Marauders are essential in Maggotkin of Nurgle armies in Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.  I prepped these guys for our planned league game that got delayed due to the pandemic.  At this rate, Sons of Behemat will be out before we can play.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)