Haha. Great work. The paint job is pretty nice, but the sculpts somehow gets me the feeling he is testing his evil face in front of a mirror. I really like that ::D:

"Who can be like Saruman? What's your evil face?! Whaaaaaaa!"

Edited by Knochensack
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, today is a Pathfinder day. I did my best to paint it as faithfully as possible respecting the original artwork colors. This is the metal version 60136, Aglanda the herald of Razmir sculpted by Bobby Jackson. It's also available in Bones plastic under sku: 89040.

• By Paintfully_aware
      Hello again people, I am still working on this boxed set of Innocent bystanders.
      Here we have the maid and some little people, the bug eyed baby is about half the size of my little finger nail. So until i get a magnification solution, will stay a little bit pop eye.
      I tried my best little fella =)

• By Paintfully_aware
      Hi there, first post here from me. I am fairly new to the hobby, and have been painting for exactly one year now.
      I am working on the Kullhaven box set so i have characters to rescue in RPG's, the sculpts are great and the faces are full of character.
      I know my photography leaves a lot to be desired, but I am working on it. =)
      The farmer

Blacksmith

Beggar

And the Strumpet, which is just a fantastic word if nothing else.

Please feel free to share any tips or tricks, I am still very much a beginner.  But I am keen to learn.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm updating this post with more pictures I took of the Irontongue Duergar Squad I completed recently.

The enlaged ones, side by side.

From left to right on the first picture; 03883 Dark Dwarf Irontongue Priest, 03899 Dark Dwarf Smiter, 03898 Dark Dwarf Pounder, 03892 Dark Dwarf Striker.
      All four Dark Heaven Legends models were sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the last Dark Dwarf I painted for my Duergar squad. I converted a 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter sculpted by Bobby Jackson to make it look more like a Striker. I changed the original hammer head for a 3D printed two sided meat tenderizer and added the eye patch. Thanks to Derek feedback, I really pushed myself on this one. I think I spent something like 3 or 4 hours on the beard only. It is standing on a 2 inches square base. The ball and chain are made of Milliput and a 3mm hobby chain. Your comments are welcome. Group pictures coming soon.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)