8 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

I actually don't know? I think he poked a hole in part of the trap (which.. it is possible he couldn't get it all undone, because someone was a fraggin' moron).

His suggestion, after he finished replacing and repairing, was that we have the lot yoinked and redone in a more sensible manner.

... we concur.

I have acquired a bit of a WTF, and a 'seriously, Marvel?!' after watching Infinity Wars.

And an adorable little playbook, because apparently, they're doing that now.

I literally cannot think of anything to say about Infinity Wars and be spoiler free.  I enjoyed it, though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

I literally cannot think of anything to say about Infinity Wars and be spoiler free.  I enjoyed it, though.

I can! 

Stuff happens, there are fights and explosions. 

Oh, and some old guy in sunglasses makes a cameo somewhere. 

.... I haven't seen it yet but still ::P: (not as good as the "day after" the first episode of season 6 I think it was of Game of Thrones aired... One of the guys on my old benching team hadn't seen it yet, and was all omg no spoilers! ... So I spoiled it, by saying something along the lines of some plotting happens, there's a bunch of naked bodies, someone is betrayed, and someone is murdered in horrible ways....  All without having seen an episode, but apparently my silly synopsis was pretty close to the actual content of that episode...) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Boaz said:

El yucateco chocolate habanero XXXtra hot plz ... my go to in the area but ... "oh brother thats hot" is organic, a very short list of very good stuff, no chemical compounds, no carrots ... and better yet, the best tasting hot sause ever !

The habanero sause is, organic red ripe habaneros, organic vinegar, sea salt, organic apple cider vinegar ...that's it ... and their Chipotle adds organic jalapeño and Chipotle to the mix for the best sause I have ever tasted.

You all can keep the lot of it.  the drug I am taking causes the capsaicin to permanently bond to receptors on my cells tastebud and skin cells alike.  I like hot foods.  I am not thrilled with my mouth being on fire for the next 4-5 hours until the nerve cells burn out.

And those warming capsaicin rubs?  I only had to make that mistake once...

• Sad 4

And a doublepost it may be but my abrasives arrived

20180427_183948.thumb.jpg.15096d224cfc9816bbfbb6a5fc0c414c.jpg

I may have enough sandpaper for a while.  Personal favorite is Velcro sandpaper. Son's favorite is the 12000 mesh paper

Oh, and 50 superworms for a grumpy lizard having a bad shed.  You would think lizards are pretty mellow but this one gets grumpy when her scales won't come off neatly.  

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 5

Aquired:

New Serta King bed! 

Upgrade from the queen my wife & I have been sleeping on. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

You all can keep the lot of it.  the drug I am taking causes the capsaicin to permanently bond to receptors on my cells tastebud and skin cells alike.  I like hot foods.  I am not thrilled with my mouth being on fire for the next 4-5 hours until the nerve cells burn out.

And those warming capsaicin rubs?  I only had to make that mistake once...

I have always liked the spices ... but Dave's ghost pepper sause was different , the first ingredient was ghost pepper , ok , I can handle that. It's the reason I got the stuff (my brother grows ghost and scorpion peppers) but, the second ingredient is hot pepper extract, the stuff they make pepper spray out of ... that's cheating ... I like my sause on my food, not a few drops in the pot, enough on the food you can see it ... it was the first time food was physically painful, it got to the point it was 3-4 minets between a bite ... I have thrown out wimpy sause before , but this was the first sause I through out for fear of doing internal damage ... hot is not supposed to be physically painful , just ... hot.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Getting a king bed was the happiest moment of my married life. There was no beating it. True story.

At the game store tonight picked up a random set of dice from the bins for the needy-player dice pool and then a Pathfinder Battles booster box or whatever they are, from the jungle themed ones. I really like the dwarf they show on the box, and I found out they have an astradaemon (!!!!!) in there, so I figured what the heck. Didn't get either, of course. Did get a pretty cool wizard-type dude, black guy with a big book and a stone-headed staff, and a totally useless but no doubt horribly cute tanuki or whatever. Too bad this isn't Warcraft, I guess.

...I REALLY freakin' want an astradaemon.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Getting a king bed was the happiest moment of my married life. There was no beating it. True story.

At the game store tonight picked up a random set of dice from the bins for the needy-player dice pool and then a Pathfinder Battles booster box or whatever they are, from the jungle themed ones. I really like the dwarf they show on the box, and I found out they have an astradaemon (!!!!!) in there, so I figured what the heck. Didn't get either, of course. Did get a pretty cool wizard-type dude, black guy with a big book and a stone-headed staff, and a totally useless but no doubt horribly cute tanuki or whatever. Too bad this isn't Warcraft, I guess.

...I REALLY freakin' want an astradaemon.

Things like that are why we get the case. That, and the five-ten headed hydra.

I have an astradaemon. And a lot less space in the miniature storage bins.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

And a doublepost it may be but my abrasives arrived

20180427_183948.thumb.jpg.15096d224cfc9816bbfbb6a5fc0c414c.jpg

I may have enough sandpaper for a while.  Personal favorite is Velcro sandpaper. Son's favorite is the 12000 mesh paper

Oh, and 50 superworms for a grumpy lizard having a bad shed.  You would think lizards are pretty mellow but this one gets grumpy when her scales won't come off neatly.  

Klingspors is a dangerous store to go into and their sand paper is excellent.  I prefer a planed and scraped surface myself though.

Edited by Dontfear
  • Like 1

I picked up the softcover Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG rulebook.  Played a demo game, and found out that there may be a couple more games of it played this year so figure why not.  Huge book for only $25 bucks.

• Like 6

My copy of Burrows and Badgers, Second Edition came in. It has my name in the Playtester Credits. It came with a promotional mouse burglar figure and I bought the Shrew Slaver and Slave Badger figures instead of paying for shipping.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Things like that are why we get the case. That, and the five-ten headed hydra.

I have an astradaemon. And a lot less space in the miniature storage bins.

They're just a little too expensive for me to allow myself to go nuts, but I reckon I get the appeal now. I think they're gonna be my buy-something-just-to-buy-something-and-support-the-store purchase for a while now though.

Can the unwanted ones be sold? The FLGS prices them out, and I see listings for all sorts of them on eBay and what all, but I don't know if that means anyone actually buys them. If I knew I could dump off the unwanted ones easily enough, and for enough to make it financially less devastating to chase after just a very few of them, I probably could convince myself to get a little nuts.

48 minutes ago, Marvin said:

They're just a little too expensive for me to allow myself to go nuts, but I reckon I get the appeal now. I think they're gonna be my buy-something-just-to-buy-something-and-support-the-store purchase for a while now though.

Can the unwanted ones be sold? The FLGS prices them out, and I see listings for all sorts of them on eBay and what all, but I don't know if that means anyone actually buys them. If I knew I could dump off the unwanted ones easily enough, and for enough to make it financially less devastating to chase after just a very few of them, I probably could convince myself to get a little nuts.

I typically get a brick or two if I like a set, and sell or trade my unwanted or doubles.  Sometimes I've even traded them back for store credit for the next set, but you're getting maybe 50% of what they sell for on eBay, tops.

I acquired a new phone and phone number. Now maybe [redacted]'s dentist will stop calling me. He hasn't had the number in 8 years, update your records!

• Like 7