8 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Oh wow Unruly, now I'm wishing I had gotten in on that deal o_O

It really was an awesome deal. I wish I had known about it sooner, because I really would have liked to at least try and get a second box...

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BlazingTornado said:

Are they that in demand?

I just wanted the D&D stuff so all the Star Frontiers, Indiana Jones, Marvel, Gangbusters and Top Secret stuff will just be passed on once I get em.

The Star Frontiers star ships I can't quote prices on, but there are currently a number of auctions for the humanoid and monster figures - blister packs are going for around $10-15 and single loose figures or small lots for $6-10...

The Marvel and Indiana Jones figures you can probably easily ask $6-10 for apiece.

Tika, Toede and the Draconians from the Dragonlance sets could easily get $10 or more, if somebody happens to be looking for them. The Goldmoon figure is missing the top of her staff, but you can still get a couple of bucks for her.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

The Star Frontiers star ships I can't quote prices on, but there are currently a number of auctions for the humanoid and monster figures - blister packs are going for around $10-15 and single figures or small lots for $6-10...

The Marvel and Indiana Jones figures you can probably easily ask $6-10 for. 

......a piece?

Edited by BlazingTornado
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlazingTornado said:

......a piece?

Usual Ebay store price for any single figure regardless of manufacturer is between $4-6, and recognizable characters from branded box sets like Marvel or Dragonlance are always at least $6 and higher each.

A quick search shows one guy selling Capt. Marvel for $4.99, another guy selling other individual figures at $5.99 each, and a third person selling four figures (Thing, Thor, Doc Ock and Capt. America) for $19...

The Top Secret figures are pretty generic, so they're not really worth anything unless you've got a complete set in the original box, and the D&D class box figures are common enough that the only ones that are worth money individually are the ones with easily-broken weapons/gear that are still in perfect condition (i.e., you have several copies of the assassin w/ scimitar figure, and you almost never find him with his sword intact.).

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 4

IMG_20180920_174014.thumb.jpg.43843f11dbc594f85355883d1756281a.jpg

^Rest of my washes from Secret Weapon came in.  I'm looking forward to some mayhem with these...  I mean painting in general!  ...Mayhem can wait until it's closer to the end of October.... ~_^  I suspect come spring I'll be acquiring a full set of these, since I already like them a good amount...

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Unruly said:

It really was an awesome deal. I wish I had known about it sooner, because I really would have liked to at least try and get a second box...

well because of you I have 2 of them waiting for me at home.  Unfortunately I won't be home to see them until tomorrow...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

well because of you I have 2 of them waiting for me at home.  Unfortunately I won't be home to see them until tomorrow...

May the fires of Menoth cleanse your home of its sins in your absence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 9/18/2018 at 4:02 PM, WhiteWulfe said:

EDIT: Some of thes look pretty much nothing like the swatches online, and I'm glad I picked them up anyways. 

FYI, Prom Night Pink is actually a pearlescent, it's super pretty. :bday:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, OneBoot said:

FYI, Prom Night Pink is actually a pearlescent, it's super pretty. :bday:

Huzzah! 

Pretty much why I bought it.  Nice, shiny, awesome pink! 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Unruly said:

May the fires of Menoth cleanse your home of its sins in your absence.

Hoping one of them is Oroboros personally.  They can join my horde armies of trolls and the blight!  

Overall though, none of the choices I've seen so far would be disappointing.  I just need more people to play with!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Got my HD paint set #2, Angel of Shadows, Ghoul Queen, and Ratpelt Kobolds. I also got aJPEG_20180921_111827.thumb.jpg.b627b00e1131ef0c50f9b787bd7c2468.jpg shiny sample paint!

Ooooooooooo how shiny? I'd like to see what it looks like, it has an orangeyness to it, at least that's how it looks in the pic.

• Like 2

*immediately makes a Reaper order to hopefully get a bottle of shiny too*

Huzzah! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

*immediately makes a Reaper order to hopefully get a bottle of shiny too*

Huzzah! 

I wish I could do that.  I'd so looooove an orangey shiny bottle of doom! 

15 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Ooooooooooo how shiny? I'd like to see what it looks like, it has an orangeyness to it, at least that's how it looks in the pic.

It's definitely orange. At first I thought I'd gotten a bottle of pumpkin orange early or something but then I pulled it out of the box and it wasn't. This is the best picture of it I can get, I'll have to paint something to make it shine more. :lol:

0921181215.thumb.jpg.94622d6d162659ab48c8fad0522a5e4f.jpg

ETA: my curtain rod and brass rod showed up, that was very fast delivery on their part.

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3