4 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

All you need to do is just use Goblin GlueTM .:devil:

What? Is Buglips trying to sell his snot again?

To stay on topic I have acquired almost $20 of moss, squirt bottle, modge podge, paint and florist wire from Dollarama for terrain stuff.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

I recently acquired Tiny Epic Galaxies to play at work on lunch breaks with colleagues and some of the new Skaven dice because dice and rats together...  :wub:

My FLGS ran out of the new Skaven army book (warscrolls, codex, whatever) so hoping they get more this weekend.  

• Like 9

Well after looking at the damage from the "Glob of Death" & the innards of my control board for the first time, I've finally decided to just order a entirely new hotend unit. I don't think the damage is in the fans, but just to be sure, I'll be replacing everything.

I still need to get a hex key set so I can remove that damn screw (same size at the other one, in the pic, they are located where the 2 holes next to the wiring is) but for now, a all new unit is on it's way.

51prT5jVrqL._SX425_.jpg

Also decided that I'm gonna try a magnetic print bed as well. Figured might as well. Hopefully it cures my not sticking issues (why i bought a glass bed!!!). I also added in some Capricorn Bowden tubing. Stuff suppose to  be nice. We shall see. I was gonna order from Reaper, but with the troll being in B4 already. I'll let someone else get em.

• Like 9

Went to town to pick up a hex key set. Negative on removing that darn screw. I'm gonna have to slot/cut it to remove it.......sigh good thing I got a Dremel.

I did stop at the game store, to let the owner know I'll be running a 2nd 5e game per week. With me being the only DM now, Mondays are getting crowded!! Wednesday night will hopefully alleviate that next week. I did pick up the following:

D&D 5e Monster Cards CR 6 to (whatever it is) the higher up deck. So I have both decks now!!

Nolzur's halfling rogue for a new player (this is the one where one looks like he is farting with a giant gas blast behind him.

Ultra-Pro Oversize card protectors for those oversize monster cards

Also decided to finally jump into the auto-bed leveling gang & placed a order for a BL Touch sensor from my 3d printer's manfactuar Creality. It means the product is coming from China so it won't be here till next month at least. The customer service at Creality is super thou. Product was Out of Stock, but talking with someone in a chat window, they reset the counter to show In stock!! Gotta love that. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, haldir said:

Also decided to finally jump into the auto-bed leveling gang & placed a order for a BL Touch sensor from my 3d printer's manfactuar Creality

I've been thinking about a BL touch sensor as well.  Let us know how well it performs.

• Like 6

Not long ago there was a postman who rang at the door.

jykm-37x-a938.jpg

Hm.

jykm-37w-106a.jpg

I didn't by anything. But it took not long for me to understand who bought something ...

jykm-37y-57f4.jpg

Errr - Rhini - what did you buy?

jykm-380-a7cc.jpg

Oh, you bought an Infinity figure on sale. That's very nice of you, but I have got only Aleph units.

Oh, that's not for me. It's present for someone else. How nice of you ...

2083935_1318934096327.0res_350_300.jpg

So - what's in the other boxes?

jykm-381-d898.jpg

jykm-382-fa0d.jpg

Errr ... oh, my. That's your planned Kingdom Death Frostgrave project? ... Ah, don't you think that we already have got enough figures in that regard?

jykm-383-9100.jpg

I guess not ...

jykm-384-de3a.jpg

Happy shopping, Rhini ...

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 5
  • Haha 13

A few different things for today..

Acquired from hubby: 77492 Behir.  Apparently he doesn't want to paint it.  Oh good, means I'll get to paint a nightmarish creature of doom and not have to order another ^_^;;;

IMG_20190223_155139.thumb.jpg.2729931f5eaa0a9824cea67f61e801eb.jpg

^Acquired resent order from Reaper Minis!

44001: Reaper Bones Black Owlbear x1
72267: Rhino x1
72273: Tiger x2
72282: Cheetah x2
72283: Sabretooth x1
74033: 40mm Round Plastic Gaming Base (10) x1

Ordered from Oathsworn!

SS33 Minotaur Barbarian
SS34 Tiefling Paladin
SS38 Tabaxi Monk
BB41 Fennec Fox
BB85 Badger Mage 
BB93 Fox Mage

Oathsworn order brings me "dangerously" close to having purchased two digits (total) worth of female minis.  I'm not normally one for female minis, but these ones have a TON of character and not only fit into various projects I have, but also appeal to me ^_^;;;;

Also, whooooooo I did get an Owlbear, so awesome, so happy.

• Like 13

Not acquired from work today:

The rather important equipment that was shipped by priority overnight Saturday delivery.

The guarantee:

It will be there by noon on Saturday.

noon comes, noon goes.  1pm comes, 1pm goes, 1:42 comes, i get  an email from my co-worker asking why i wouldnt sign for the package

Coworker sends me an email from FedEx saying they tried to deliver and left a doortag saying where i can pick up the package

Open door, no doortag, check front surveillance camera, no visitor at door.

call FedEx, (40 minutes of bickering with the automated system that wants me to input the doortag number that wasn't left) Find out location I can pick up my package from.  Discover I can pick up my package after 3:30pm

On a whim, I ask what the hours of the facility are.  Facility is closed after 2:00pm on Saturday and will not reopen until Monday.

Hang up, give up.  Going to paint minis and play video games until Monday.

I strongly dislike Fedex

• Sad 13

20 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Not acquired from work today:

The rather important equipment that was shipped by priority overnight Saturday delivery.

The guarantee:

It will be there by noon on Saturday.

noon comes, noon goes.  1pm comes, 1pm goes, 1:42 comes, i get  an email from my co-worker asking why i wouldnt sign for the package

Coworker sends me an email from FedEx saying they tried to deliver and left a doortag saying where i can pick up the package

Open door, no doortag, check front surveillance camera, no visitor at door.

call FedEx, (40 minutes of bickering with the automated system that wants me to input the doortag number that wasn't left) Find out location I can pick up my package from.  Discover I can pick up my package after 3:30pm

On a whim, I ask what the hours of the facility are.  Facility is closed after 2:00pm on Saturday and will not reopen until Monday.

Hang up, give up.  Going to paint minis and play video games until Monday.

I strongly dislike Fedex

I got the same problem with DPD over here. I even stood at the door one day for a full 2 hours (reading a book), but then I got the message that no one was at home, and they sent the package to the pickup shop 30 minutes by car from my location. Great!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

7 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

I got the same problem with DPD over here. I even stood at the door one day for a full 2 hours (reading a book), but then I got the message that no one was at home, and they sent the package to the pickup shop 30 minutes by car from my location. Great!

Personally, i think that the FedEx drivers find it abhorrent that we would make them deliver something on Saturday and are slowly trying to train us not to ever use the service...

My favorite part was still trying to explain that I didn't have a doortag because no one came to the door.  They only gave in and moved on when I started asking where they would like me to send the complaint and the timestamped security footage.  It should not have to be this hard.  they could have just said come and get it, the facility is on the way to work where i had to wait for them not to deliver.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Personally, i think that the FedEx drivers find it abhorrent that we would make them deliver something on Saturday and are slowly trying to train us not to ever use the service...

My favorite part was still trying to explain that I didn't have a doortag because no one came to the door.  They only gave in and moved on when I started asking where they would like me to send the complaint and the timestamped security footage.  It should not have to be this hard.  they could have just said come and get it, the facility is on the way to work where i had to wait for them not to deliver.

Sometimes it's just like that.

I absolutely understand your feelings.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ordered from Oathsworn!

SS33 Minotaur Barbarian
SS34 Tiefling Paladin
SS38 Tabaxi Monk
BB41 Fennec Fox
BB85 Badger Mage 
BB93 Fox Mage

Oathsworn order brings me "dangerously" close to having purchased two digits (total) worth of female minis.  I'm not normally one for female minis, but these ones have a TON of character and not only fit into various projects I have, but also appeal to me ^_^;;;;

I see the latest KS minis have made it into the webshop 

(BB84 was the highest numbered before. )

And yeah, they're awesome. 

I trust you already have SS09 Half-Orc Barbarian?

As for 2 digits...   

Yeah... you need to add another digit at least. 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

I see the latest KS minis have made it into the webshop 

(BB84 was the highest numbered before. )

And yeah, they're awesome. 

I trust you already have SS09 Half-Orc Barbarian?

As for 2 digits...   

Yeah... you need to add another digit at least. 

Nah, I don't have that Half-Orc Barbarian, or any plans to pick her up.  There's still probably at least a dozen minis left (or even more than that) I'd love to get my paws on from Oathsworn, but pretty much all of the women I'd be interested in painting are ones I've already ordered.  Most women minis just aren't my kind of thing. ^_^;;;;;;;

As for getting more...  We'll see.  It'll probably wind up being either Legend of Signum, or more likely Legendarion minis that push me past 10 female minis purchased.  Sorsha's been on my shortlist for a purchase with Legendarion for a while, but I know my order with them will probably be a tad pricey since they might be my first set of busts too.

• Like 4