8 hours ago, haldir said:

I've always wonder, why is there a owlbear underground?

Because the ppor dear is suffering the most ignomious of fates; he's suffering from Agoraphobia...

• Like 6

Hm, Seems the bust support was missing from my last order.

I contacted El Greco.

I do hope they didn't pack the little screws into a lot of plastic and I mistakenly threw it away with the package?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Went to an auction this weekend.  First time at such a thing.  Found it very fun and am now in love with them.  Didn't get to bid on some things I really wanted (like a nice old Ral Partha dragon, love them dragons) due to time constraints, but I did pick up a couple old bits at a bargain to play with.

474777989_20190304_082023(800x600).jpg.8aac1425f475ef35416dee5b31753070.jpg

And since it was also my birthday, I got a couple presents from the lovely hubby.  Dragons and cows.  He knows my thing.

1958757296_20190304_083223(600x800).thumb.jpg.cc9ec95b3d662674f79d124d54c753b7.jpg

• Like 13

I just managed to track down Reaper 1522 'Urban legend Sophie' with the motorcycle, boots and very little else. 

No pictures, because not only will it take weeks to get here, but also... that 'very little else' part of her costume.

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

I just managed to track down Reaper 1522 'Urban legend Sophie' with the motorcycle, boots and very little else. 

No pictures, because not only will it take weeks to get here, but also... that 'very little else' part of her costume.

I have the clothed version of that, and I really need to get off my duff and get her assembled. She is /supposed/ to be a gift... but I have to get her put together. :/

• Like 7

Wife gave me some "hobby money" as part of my birthday present.  And the big A has AmazonBasics Grey PLA on for only $15 Cdn per spool....3 spools ordered.

• Like 6

I've just been buying everything lately.

Got some Tehnolog Castlecraft figures on Friday (Romans, Celts, Knights, Barbarians, Rusich, Crusaders and Greenskins), then I got the old Wrath of Ashardalon D&D board game as well as the Battle For Zendikar MtG board game expansion on Saturday... I got the other D&D board games, Temple of Elemental Evil and Legend of Drizzt, coming in later this week, plus a box of action figures and miniatures and figurines to convert to miniatures coming in soon-ish.

Fun bit of synchronicity in Amazon packing the Ashardalon and Zendikar games together, the Zendikar game comes with this mean-looking devil guy, and the Ashardalon game comes with a trio of Legion Devils, so my devil guy got his devil troops already. :D

• Like 8

Lava!

These tiles arrived from an eBay purchase today. Hellcows for scale.

20190304_212926.thumb.jpg.da488baa8c45826a254d7a95b86990f8.jpg

• Like 13

Finally went to the eye doctor and got a new trial pair of contacts.

I forgot what the world looks like with a fresh clean pair of contacts!  I can't wait to paint some minis that I can actually see!

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 9

On 3/4/2019 at 8:07 PM, BlazingTornado said:

plus a box of action figures and miniatures and figurines to convert to miniatures coming in soon-ish.

That just arrived. A bunch of primed and painted stuff, some 25mm some 28mm, a bunch took damage during the trip because the seller isn't used to shipping metal minis and the likes...

But there was something in that box that I neglected to mention.

The old Chaosium Thieves' World boxed set. Complete, from what I can tell, the box took damage but its insides look fine... There's even a handful of old notes from what I assume to be its previous owner.

This is neat. Dunno when I could ever use it but it's a fun piece of RPG history to own.

• Like 9