1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

I as well.  two part resins are clear but they take forever to cure and waterfalls are just not possible.  Looking forward to results!

I was curious myself.

The idea is that the gel only hardens when exposed to UV light.

Natural sunlight will work but takes longer, the UV torch ( small flashlight) is supposed to harden the gel in minutes.

And I should stay transparent.

I will try this when the Komodo Dragon base is painted.

So ehhh...

soon-wolf-with-sheep.jpg

• Haha 6

I acquired a Grenadier Elven Dragon, sans horn, for a steal. After trying to find it for almost a year, I'm very happy :wub:

• Like 9

13 hours ago, Fire_Eyes said:

I acquired a Grenadier Elven Dragon, sans horn, for a steal. After trying to find it for almost a year, I'm very happy :wub:

that is an exceedingly cute dragon!  Mine is still in her box but I expected to t be painted soontm Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.  mine remains unpainted mainly because i keep waffling between rainbow unicorn, white and sparkly or pastel rainbow.  Decisions, decisions...

19 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

I have the same stuff on order, but I was thinking more of trying it as a gap filler.

I kickstarted a UV resin as a glue a few years back.  The really good news is it doesnt dry out and it doesnt show signs of creating a meniscus when it activates.  I dont know if this is the same stuff but i have done some really good gap filling with it.  the only real problem is that it dries very shiny and can be difficult to paint over.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Fire_Eyes said:

A horn can be acquired by cutting it of an Unicorn leaving you with a horse...

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

that is an exceedingly cute dragon!  Mine is still in her box but I expected to t be painted soontm Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.  mine remains unpainted mainly because i keep waffling between rainbow unicorn, white and sparkly or pastel rainbow.  Decisions, decisions...

I'm having the same struggle now. I started looking for her after someone (I can't remember who, unfortunately) posted a beautiful iridescent purple paint job of her on here, but now I can't get that one out of my head! She does scream "rainbow" to me though.

14 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

A horn can be acquired by cutting it of an Unicorn leaving you with a horse...

I was thinking the same thing. Now I'm debating on which unicorn to get and de-magic

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fire_Eyes said:

I'm having the same struggle now. I started looking for her after someone (I can't remember who, unfortunately) posted a beautiful iridescent purple paint job of her on here, but now I can't get that one out of my head! She does scream "rainbow" to me though.

I was thinking the same thing. Now I'm debating on which unicorn to get and de-magic

Or buy toobanimals with a narwhal in it.

• Like 4

Acquired!

Wizkids Villagers & Accessories 

I got it from my FLGS for FREE!!! Funds were acquired by tips from my players from my 2 weekly D&D games (ie store credit).

I needed some more bandits for Monday so this perfect timing. 

15582264770283966232955940192940.jpg

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Reaper should do something similar with their townsfolk minis.

The more the merrier. I hope these are successful for Wizkids & they release a Vol 2. Kids, animals & other professions would be a start.

Oddly,  the box is printed upside down on the inside : ). The mtns are upside down. Also the coals are clear, so the painter gives them their color. Also noted, one of the stalls & empty racks are stored behind the rest, along with the figure bases.

• Like 5

Got my journal in the mail today. I ordered a second one but it ended up being very...preachy and that's not my jam. This wasn't listed anywhere when I ordered it.

JPEG_20190518_183456.thumb.jpg.2d8dd4e0d3acb176abe3f110bdb5a00b.jpg

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/17/2019 at 1:40 PM, Glitterwolf said:

And I should stay transparent.

You can't glitter when you're transparent! How could you glitter when you're transparent?!

:poke:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, SparrowMarie said:

Got my journal in the mail today. I ordered a second one but it ended up being very...preachy and that's not my jam. This wasn't listed anywhere when I ordered it.

JPEG_20190518_183456.thumb.jpg.2d8dd4e0d3acb176abe3f110bdb5a00b.jpg

Sorta reminds me of the old logo and slogan of the Leo Burnett, Co., a storied Ad Agency from Chicago. (Tony the Tiger and The Jolly Green Giant are their creations.)

http://larrymarder.blogspot.com/2008/05/leo-burnett-logo-apples.html?m=1

Slogan began “When you reach for the Stars...”

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

You can't glitter when you're transparent! How could you glitter when you're transparent?!

:poke:

Let me explain!

Spoiler

a36f8c863a961043aaff5f73f91873a1.jpg.646d3f2060939d9cf56f5456fd6f615a.jpg

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Reaper should do something similar with their townsfolk minis.

Only with less wasteful packaging. Wow.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2