Just now, Sylverthorne said:

Acquired a copy of SoulCalibur, so I can now officially declare my Dreamcast to be working. *chirp*

Not until you get a copy of Fire Pro Wrestling D, it isn't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BlazingTornado said:
1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

Acquired a copy of SoulCalibur, so I can now officially declare my Dreamcast to be working. *chirp*

Not until you get a copy of Fire Pro Wrestling D, it isn't.

Pretty sure there's sufficient flaming weird in SoulCalibur, thanks. I mean.. Voldo. Seriously ... >.>

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Needs more Power Stone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

No, no, NO!

The game to have is Skies of Arcadia.

And yeah, you will want to have a VMU and a Jump Pack/Vibration Pack/PuruPuru pack to really enjoy it...  

Trust me on this.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

No, no, NO!

The game to have is Skies of Arcadia.

And yeah, you will want to have a VMU and a Jump Pack/Vibration Pack/PuruPuru pack to really enjoy it...  

Trust me on this.

*investigates*

. ... WAHAHAAAAA .. no. Unless you're gifting me a copy of the game. ;p

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

*investigates*

. ... WAHAHAAAAA .. no. Unless you're gifting me a copy of the game. ;p

Dream on. It's one of my favorite games, and no, if I gad a spare copy, I wouldn't give it away. 

I'd keep it sealed away in a safe somewhere, in case something happened to the one I'm using.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

The Nintendo GameCube port of Skies of Arcadia is very good, too. It's not quite the same as playing on the Dreamcast, but it's a worthy substitute.

And Soul Calibur is an excellent game in the meantime.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sanael said:

The Nintendo GameCube port of Skies of Arcadia is very good, too. It's not quite the same as playing on the Dreamcast, but it's a worthy substitute.

I have both, and even if I'm a Nintendo fan, I must disagree.

• Like 2

Ordered last Thursday (finally....) some minis for upcoming D&D games at the shop. You would have thought skipping last Weds' game I wouldn't have slacked in ordering...

Also, orders all from ebay using my favorite sellers cause I knew they wouldn't fail me in terms of shipping times!!

Various prepaints:

Azer - Storm King's Thunder #24 
Lirianne, Half-Elf Gunslinger - Skull Shackles #43 
Pentadrone (modron) x3 - Waterdeep Dragon Heist #28 
Mane Demon - Tyranny of Dragons #7 x3
Will-o'-Wisps - Monster Menagerie #3 x2
Gibbering Mouther - Monster Menagerie 3 #24
Magmin - Monster Menagerie 3 #1 x5
Crocodile - Waterdeep Dragon Heist #30
Thug - Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage #2 x2
Velstrac Evangelist (kyton) - Ruins of Lastwall #12
MTG Creature Forge / Overwhelming Swarm Miniature / Bear #13 (I wanted to see the size as it'll be a dire bear cub, ehhhh on quality)

Dungeon Dwellers:
Ailene, Female Cleric #07023 (needed this one tonight to replace a Darksword cleric)

Dark Heaven Legends:
Barbed Devil #03574 
Jasmine Silverveil #02497  
Skeleton With Axe #02128  (Funny, Buglips posts about Ed's sculpts & I end up getting on in my newest order.....:down:)
Rhauga, Lich-Sage #02614

BONES:
Dungeon Vermin-Centipede (2) 77427 x2

Bones Black
Tara the Silent #44005  

• Like 6

got most of my mantic order. the new deadzone cyborg rats, a box of pathfinders, "the survivor", "hacker half tail", and most of a box of rebs.

unfortunately the the rebs were missing 2 soldiers, all the heroes, and strangely the box.

• Like 4

The mail brought me goodies!

Replacement items from bones 4, and a paperback swap book. 

IMG_20190610_203124.jpg

• Like 9

Found this acrylic holder at Dollar Tree near the Beauty section.

8CEC0A41-9E38-4A2A-AD15-C960E0668A42.thumb.jpeg.032e9a9e64985d89da4f1aa497542a98.jpeg

FBC182B3-5DE4-406B-924A-A067D6987AB4.thumb.jpeg.9779d95eeb639002b5e4b34b203c6918.jpeg

Fits Reaper, Vallejo, Army Painter, and P3 paint bottles. Won’t fit Citadel.

Only picked up the one, holds 16 bottles, cause I wanted to see if they fit.

They do, so I’ll be going back for more.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I got an order from Micro Mark just now. I picked up a pair of Eyejusters magnifying glasses for my old eyes & one for Cap'n John's, AND a box of watch parts:

DSCN8275.thumb.JPG.9c364782a1bb24b7c120a20f884af09f.JPG

...you can never have too many watch parts.

• Like 10

Paycheck arrived today, and since it's june, it's a big'un...   

('Vacation money'... )

Of course I went online and did a bit of shopping...   

On an online barbershop store, I ordered a 'nom Gustav' Pure Badger shaving brush(Yes, I know that Silvertip is better, but it's also twice as expensive. And Pure Badger is better than the OinkOink brush I'm currently using... amnd which is falling apart...), a Merkur travel razor, and a D.R. Harris Shaving soap('westminster') in a wood bowl.  

Because I deserve it. 

From a 'Complete' computer store(Norwegians will know which store) I ordered a BlueWalker PowerWalker Online UPS, a Deltaco C14 to Schuko powerstrip, a Synology NAS and a pair of 4TB HDDs...   

Yeah, I could have ordered more or larger HDDs, but...   

The NAS I use now has a single 4TB HDD, and it's about 3TB full of movies(rips of DVDs I own, so I consider them legal, and stuff the ...  ) documents and of course, pictures of most of the minis I own(unpainted and painted if possible), except for Reaper where I'm afraid I'm terribly behind...   

Anyway, it only fills up slowly these days, so I don't expect it to reach full until next year.

(I'm mostly done with the ripping)

The Synology will be set up as RAID0(Mirrored) with 4TB available space, then I'll copy over the contents of the old, and when that's over, I'll break the old one open, rip the 4TB HDD out of the carcass, install it as the third HDD, and switch to RAID5(striped parity) and get 8TB of storage space. 

That should hold me for a couple of years, at least. Then I can add a 4th drive if I want.

By the time that one nears full I'll be swapping them out one by one by 8 or even 12TB drives.

(When you swap out a drive the system will rebuild the data from the old one using the parity data, and when all the drives have been swapped with larger ones, it will allow you to expand the array to use the extra space)

The UPS is NOT just for the NAS, though...   

It's also for the Broadband Router, my network switch, the RasPi that is currently the rather lobotomised brain of my SmartHome, and a few IoT things. 

I may also move my 3D printers into the closet where the UPS and NAS will live.

• Like 4