4 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Why is it that everyone ELSE can find those &@#$% beholders, and I can't?

3 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

I can't find the &@#$% beholders either. :/

Yknow... I get the impression I could probably find a few at my local store.  No idea why, but they almost always seem to have them O_o.... 

• Like 5

Got my Hellion Witches today, and a padded envelope full of sharp, stabby items...  

Well, 3 x 40 scalpel blades..

That is 40 x #10 (Regular shape)

40 x #11 (straight edge)

and 40 x #12 ('hooked' blade)

That should last me a little while... 

• Like 9

Picked up a couple Nolzur's from my FLGS last night before the game:

New female clerics

Familiars (pseudodragon, fire bat & imp)

They'll find homes in Saltmarsh next month.

15608790145676877163536111785726.jpg

• Like 13

Picked up some older Heroclix last night, including 4 Ultron Drones. When teamed up with Daddy Ultron, they are so nasty.  Also, found an OLD magazine that will work very well with one of my older pistols, a little clean up and it works fine, will range test it tomorrow.

• Like 9

21 hours ago, Baldur8762 said:

It has been a long time since I posted anything and I have not painted in a very long time. However, I have been hearing the call of the paintbrush lately and I stumbled across a Krugg Hill Giant at a local shop and decided it was time to get back into it. Painted the base coat this afternoon and feel like I am starting all over again!

Welcome back buddy!

15 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Commissioned from @Sirithiliel for my husband's first Father's Day:

IMG_2428.thumb.JPG.1605fbbff0ee563c147e95be6d7c635e.JPG

Because hubby is a dragon and I'm a fairy ^_^ 

Hubby absolutely loves it. Siri did an amazing job :wub:

She sure did!

• Like 7

I acquired my copy of the D&D Acquisitions Incorporated book. And tomorrow I'll be acquiring a used futon for my basement. That will make my cats happy, as they loved my old roommate's futon.

• Like 10

I picked up the mail today and had a package from Big Child Creative.  I thought that's odd, haven't ordered anything from them.  I wonder what it could be...

Turns out it is the art cards for the figures from the previous KS, a free 35mm Wukong mini, and a free drawf bust to promote their next KS and as an apology for issue during the just finished one.

BCC.thumb.jpg.e685963a0a9d77488483b3e5ee5cab1a.jpg

• Like 18

I forgot to post last months tithe to Reaper. Mind you, I only got round to checking it out a couple of days ago- I got distracted by the giant Bones Kickstarter box!

DSCN9850.thumb.JPG.e714286811141cb593283c55cad646d1.JPG

09064 Brown Liner

09065 Grey Liner

77313 Krug, Hill Giant

77314 Golan, Hill Giant

77333 Mountain Troll

77469 Brand Oathblood, Barbarian

77517 Cultists (3)

77518 Cultist Priests (2)

89002 Pathfinder Goblin Pyros

44005 Tara the Silent

I also picked up some vaguely geeky t-shirts as well. Qwertee really needs to stop sending me special offers :ph34r:

DSCN9896.thumb.JPG.6d66633e6d1b21cb00e3ae550d3bc93a.JPG

I'd like to point out that Calcifer and the Jurassic Cat are different t-shirts, although that WOULD explain why the cat was so angry ::D:

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 12
  • Haha 2

Been a while since I've done a minis order...  Put one in with Talon Games.  it being the last day of the super secret surprise goes into each order day had nothing to do with this (it had everything to do with payday, I swear! :P)

2x 72244 Light Infantry

2x 72208 Cougar

73451 CAV Paint Set #1 (Adon)

73452 CAV Paint Set #2 (Ritter)

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 11

On 6/18/2019 at 12:16 PM, Sylverthorne said:
On 6/18/2019 at 11:38 AM, Darsc Zacal said:
On 6/18/2019 at 11:06 AM, Dr.Bedlam said:

Why is it that everyone ELSE can find those &@#$% beholders, and I can't?

Are you talking about the Wizkids &@#$% beholders?

I can't find the &@#$% beholders either. :/

For anyone that is located in Australia and is still looking for the Wizkids beholders, you may want to google the following australia wizkids beholder ebgames looks like they're doing pre-orders

• Like 5

Got two packages today.

The first was from Oatrhsworn, and contained the last of the early B&B minis I was missing. 

The other was from an eBayer, and contained two Rackham minis, Kelt Fianna 2, and Kelt Fianna 5.

• Like 10

18 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

I also picked up some vaguely geeky t-shirts as well. Qwertee really needs to stop sending me special offers :ph34r:

My wallet is not happy at me looking up that website. I really should stop looking at this thread and the Kickstarter threads.

Oh well. Retail therapy is sometimes cheaper than the real stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

My wallet is not happy at me looking up that website. I really should stop looking at this thread and the Kickstarter threads.

Oh well. Retail therapy is sometimes cheaper than the real stuff. 

If you haven't ordered anything yet, it's best to sign up for their emails and special offers. They frequently do half price sales and 'buy one, get a random tee free' offers. 

Sometimes the shirts of the day make it into the permanent shop, but it's really random :blink:

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

If you haven't ordered anything yet, it's best to sign up for their emails and special offers. They frequently do half price sales and 'buy one, get a random tee free' offers. 

Sometimes the shirts of the day make it into the permanent shop, but it's really random :blink:

Yeah, I could have done that, but NOW crept into my consciousness. Did limit myself, so I can always get more later.

But don’t tell my wife. She hates that I don’t look for deals, coupons, or sales. Knowing the gift I got her wasn’t discounted will bother her. She seriously agonizes when buying doll eyes (by the thousands; craft business) when she thinks she might be able to squeeze another tenth of a penny each out of the company if she waits for an unannounced coupon in a week or so. And this being when she needs them ASAP to fulfill orders!

• Like 7