Cool finds!  I liked the red hand and i have the compilation book of the runelords.  managed to get quite far into the runelords before we lost to many players to moving and other issues. 

Hope you enjoy them!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Marvin said:

Okay, so two unwise-spending things the collecter-nerd in me wants to share.

Went ahead and picked up the Return of the Runelords modules and map folio. Apologies to those who saw me say it elsewhere already, but I'm dreadfully close to finishing off my PF AP collection, so I decided to go ahead and do it. Or do this. Little more to do. But this, this is done.

What an awkward photo:

6AA64B21-D727-4F45-95F6-34465194727F.thumb.jpeg.253b1a0cb519b709527d090bc8b2bbae.jpeg

Aaaaaaand then also I for some reason decided finally to pull the trigger on the 3x module I've longest coveted. Kinda had a small ordeal with this one. Book was in rougher shape than advertised, and some giblethead taped the blame poster map to the cover and first page, so of course the tape cannot be removed without stripping the print off the map's paper. Feh. Got enough of a partial refund to live with it tho. Pretty clean inside, so I'm happy.

43E42CA1-F564-416C-A897-DC55EBB79E98.thumb.jpeg.9b7da8206523fb3cb67886f84b7afcb6.jpeg

The Red Hand of Doom is so incredibly well written. I wish there were more adventures along the same lines.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

The Red Hand of Doom is so incredibly well written. I wish there were more adventures along the same lines.

Agreed. It's a solid adventure, and I really want to actually run it some day. 

• Like 4

I should've snagged a copy long ago. Or at least a year or so ago when I last thought about it. I've been kicking around and it seems like the going price on a lot of 3x (and also 2nd Edition) stuff has doubled (and even tripled) over the last year (even as the worth of my PF collection has plummeted mightily grumble grumble rabble rabble). Which is great news for what I've already got but not so great for what I'd still like to add. And I've kinda got this problem where once I start filling in one hole I get to looking at others and start filling them, and then there's some more, and then next thing I know . . . . Well.

6GtnLte.png

• Like 4

Wizkids unpainted minis acquired:

Nolzur's 

Young white dragon 

Again, bases are the wrong size like the previous wave. Still, it's a nice sculpt. Nice details.

Human female druid

The one with the antlers.

Spectator & Gazers

Great details but there is a mold line across a eyeball on the Spectator. Would have nice to have for the fight in Pandelver mine Starter adventure. 

Pseudodragon & sprites 

Nice little figures. Dragon is better then the familiar one. I'll use in Saltmarsh.

Pathfinder Deep Cuts:

Medium water elementals

Will sub for a water wierd using the clear bases.

Male goblin alchemist 

Goblins, what can I say. ::D:

Female goblin alchemist 

Again, goblins.

Funny thou, they give them a class & take one away for the same amount.....<_<

Deep cuts 

Large clear bases

Needed for the water wierd conversion.

Good wave, just nothing I really needed right away.  I question the reason of doing a bearded elf thou......

Shark looked good thou. Probably get that next.

Edit: I just noticed one of the druids is holding a squirrel. Winner!

15660772740651838802113931213623.jpg

15660775220824386894344264075361.jpg

15660775829081969343189925000751.jpg

• Like 10

I acquired access to the local Asian market.

Now I have access to all those foods I miss from my childhood :wub:

Also I acquired the ingredients I need for pork bone broth. Gonna be cooking all Wednesday.

• Like 16

19 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Cool finds!  I liked the red hand and i have the compilation book of the runelords.  managed to get quite far into the runelords before we lost to many players to moving and other issues. 

Hope you enjoy them!

That was actually Return of the Rune Lords. Rise of the Rune Lords was the AP that became a hardback. Return is the end of the multi-AP story that started in Rise. (Other APs in that sequence include Shattered Star and arguably Jade Throne, though that one is a bit more peripherally connected).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Doug Sundseth said:

That was actually Return of the Rune Lords. Rise of the Rune Lords was the AP that became a hardback. Return is the end of the multi-AP story that started in Rise. (Other APs in that sequence include Shattered Star and arguably Jade Throne, though that one is a bit more peripherally connected).

You are correct as usual.  Never played return.

• Like 4

Amazon was holding out on me before Sephy was born. But I’ve acquired this for her:

907E821F-A006-49F6-99BE-170BCA38D21B.thumb.jpeg.e57deddbac947d0bafcd5bf5d691a6b4.jpeg

I think I may need a taller mobile arm, or to just hang it all from the ceiling, because it’s pretty low right now.

• Like 18

Well, we bought an acre lot in Arkansas today to build a new home for our retirement! We will be glad to be near family again!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

Well, we bought an acre lot in Arkansas today to build a new home for our retirement! We will be glad to be near family again!

Congradulations on the planned new home!  Sounds like you are going to enjoy having family close again.  5 years ago I would have said it was too warm, now I have to say it's a pretty nice temperature most of the year.  And you're with people you love and have the time to  enjoy it.  Sounds like a marvelous time!

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Amazon was holding out on me before Sephy was born. But I’ve acquired this for her:

907E821F-A006-49F6-99BE-170BCA38D21B.thumb.jpeg.e57deddbac947d0bafcd5bf5d691a6b4.jpeg

I think I may need a taller mobile arm, or to just hang it all from the ceiling, because it’s pretty low right now.

I like it but you might want to hang it from the back of the crib.  Keep in mind their eyesight doesn't have much range at the moment.  For most babies anything more than a foot or 2 is a blur.

• Like 6

Didnt buy anything at the Flgs but I did order the following Wizkids:

Efreeti

Female tabaxi

Turtle druids

Knew I was missing these after getting home with the other ones as they were sold out by the time I got there.

• Like 6

On 8/18/2019 at 5:38 AM, Corsair said:

Congrats!

Hope you will be happy there!

• Like 5

I acquired my brother's old Chromebook for bringing PDFs to ReaperCon and his portable speaker to improve the audio for my L5R player that has to join us over speaker phone. 

• Like 7

Picked up a couple of Robotech RPG Tomahawks for Battleteck. Yup, the infamous "unseen" Warhammers. Perfect size, compared here to a metal original and on the right a British one that somehow wound up here in the States.

uiRn9gs.jpg

• Like 7