I had to head over to the flgs as I forgot my phone charger last night. I made it as an excuse to grab a few more Unpainted minis:

Wyvern 

Male elf wizard 

Male human rogue

Female elf paladin

15663381243437340277774074483295.jpg

• Like 8

Aquired a HP 33s calculator today.

(read: spotted it in the electronics recycling bin at the office, and immediately grabbed it.)

It just needed a new pair of CR2032 cells. 

Not that I need it for anything... 

(the CR2032s I tested with are actually spares for my kitchen scale)

• Like 9

Got my Azteeg G5 board and accessories today!

Weirrd, though, that you can buy a complete 3D printer for the same as just this card... 

Time to download manuals and start taking measurements and so on.

Want to be ready when the 24V/15A PSU arrives...

• Like 6

Acquired AP white and black primer rattle cans at lunch.  I figured a reasonable solution until I order a compressor quiet enough for the apartment.  3d printed vehicles are a bit big for brush priming....

While there got volume one of The Boys Omnibus, since I enjoyed season one of the TV series so much.

• Like 7

My order from Crocodile Games arrived today!

Wargods of Aegyptus minis.

I ordered a Mummy Archer Unit

Mummy Horde

Anubi Horde

Apis Bull Statuette

Anubi Chest

Stauette of Seth

And they included a limited edition Crypt Lord for free!!!!

DSCN1678.JPG

DSCN1677.JPG

DSCN1679.JPG

DSCN1680.JPG

DSCN1681.JPG

DSCN1682.JPG

• Like 16

Placed a Reaper order off ebay:

Warlord:

Rhasia, Zombie Master #14512

Bones:
Peryton #77392

Bones Black:
Deep Gnome Warriors (3) #44060
Bloodstone Gnome Heroes (2) #44048
Bloodstone Gnome Warriors (3) #44041
Burrowing Behemoth #44058
Dreadmere Tortoise & Drayman #44053
Deep Gnome Heroes (2) #44047
Anthanelle Female Elf Wizard #44008
  • Like 7

Got some stuff! 28 mm photographer mini(red), some basing materials(that were on sale! Paid 10$ for both.), sample paint, tarnished steel, blackened brown, and the monthly Bones Black mini.

0821192042.thumb.jpg.0ce7c501c3cff24c00a7b77213e7b8cd.jpg

• Like 11

16 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

While there got volume one of The Boys Omnibus, since I enjoyed season one of the TV series so much.

Be prepared for a very different story, and some real nastiness.

Yesterday I got the book from a D&D kickstarter I backed, Legendary Dragons by Jetpack 7. I just spent some time looking through it. They need a better editor. There's a lot of grammar issues, and they accidentally a word a lot. They did print the names of all the kickstarter backers in the book, though, so my name is in the list.

• Like 9

Today I got a few drill bits in the mail.

Just regular, cheap, Chinese junk that you can find all over eBay... except....

76mm long 1mm bit, 

73mm long 1.5mm bit,

101mm long 2.5mm bit

121mm long 4mm bit

Yeah, I figure that they'll come in handy for pinning certain large Bonesium minis....

• Like 9

My transmission arrived the other day.

68920715_2355139864751957_401431948704088064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmyuagY7MzW_7YkJsXP2TetYhg_W-88TR_ir7btecJ4bwKQRgPyR51BSucyxLJf6Sc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bec21d1cc30315f3fd4564d3c3623bfc&oe=5DD4F0D2

Is currently filling most of the back half of my other car, so I can take it home tonight....and hopefully have some help unloading it tomorrow.

I expect it will be a few weeks before we get to installing it, the friend who helped me remove the old one, and pretty much everyone else I know with the correct skill set, are all in in "fix anything needed and go over everything else with a fine tooth comb" mode on their race cars as we have the end of season 3 hour endurance race coming up in a few weeks.

• Like 12

Picked up a Spirit and Pinion Battlemech last night at the LGS. Also, received a new front sight for a custom gun I am building.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

My transmission arrived the other day.

68920715_2355139864751957_401431948704088064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmyuagY7MzW_7YkJsXP2TetYhg_W-88TR_ir7btecJ4bwKQRgPyR51BSucyxLJf6Sc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bec21d1cc30315f3fd4564d3c3623bfc&oe=5DD4F0D2

Is currently filling most of the back half of my other car, so I can take it home tonight....and hopefully have some help unloading it tomorrow.

I expect it will be a few weeks before we get to installing it, the friend who helped me remove the old one, and pretty much everyone else I know with the correct skill set, are all in in "fix anything needed and go over everything else with a fine tooth comb" mode on their race cars as we have the end of season 3 hour endurance race coming up in a few weeks.

I'd offer to help, but... 

I'm not that familiar with gearboxes you have to be two or more to pick up off the floor.

Also, I'm on the other side of the Atlantic...   

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

I'd offer to help, but... 

I'm not that familiar with gearboxes you have to be two or more to pick up off the floor.

Also, I'm on the other side of the Atlantic...   

Looks like they are around 50 kgs, give or take.  I've moved my old one by myself, both assembled and unembarrassed.
But strapped to a pallet and wrapped in bubble wrap makes it a bit harder to maneuver ....

I'm on the way to ReaperCon (from where you are)  <_<

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Looks like they are around 50 kgs, give or take.  I've moved my old one by myself, both assembled and unembarrassed.
But strapped to a pallet and wrapped in bubble wrap makes it a bit harder to maneuver ....

I'm on the way to ReaperCon (from where you are)  <_<

Well, I struggle to lift the MA5 gearbox in my car, and that's probably no more than 30Kg...   

From where...   

Do tell?

• Like 4

On 8/9/2019 at 7:29 PM, Mad Jack said:

A random boutique store had a bucket of random dice on the counter... 

I now own a pair of 20mm-ish white d6's.

One has pink line drawings of Breast Cancer Awareness ribbons instead of pips.

The other has the numbers 1-6 spelled out in Turkish...  :blink:

Random dice indeed.

Stopped back at the store again, for a more thorough pillaging of the dice jar...

I have a red D6 with a skull instead of a 1, a white D6 with a bird instead of a 1, and two white D6's - one is numbered  1, - 2,  3, - 4,  5, - 6, and the other is reversed, with the odd numbers negative. :wacko:

Unfortunately, questioning of an employee leads me to believe I've tapped them out as a source of interesting dice.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 7