3 hours ago, TGP said:

The paints go nose down in this style rack?

Correct! Though you can sit them the other direction, it blocks part of the label. 

B3A42CD7-89DB-4A5C-80A8-7730971CEFF7.jpeg

• Like 11

Received my ReaperLive loot from ReaperCon.  I've had a little bit of time to play with the new metallics and am definitely liking.  Was cool opening up the box and finding a VIP badge inside!  Plus bonus sample paint, looks like a nice dark almost black purple color :wub:. 20190923_100817_HDR.thumb.jpg.b3004edba550a4b25f6b07e18b9ab8ab.jpg

• Like 14

The steampunk mecha I'm working on has a train track on the base, but I felt it needed a train to put it really in scale. Finally found one the right size on Shapeways. 

F45784D7-17A5-4773-B606-CC72AC980EED.thumb.jpeg.9cb8ce1c9c2ca8a75c3acc0e2322bad3.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Confused 1

I’ve been picking up some Sophies on eBay lately.  I’m not going to post all of them, but this one from 2003 is particularly lovely - I think she’s my favorite.

70F144CE-1B7F-447B-AC31-B19100BA1A1A.thumb.jpeg.5c06b1fa5b88f32a7e9a1ba4d679aa77.jpeg

• Like 16

7 hours ago, rubegon said:

I’ve been picking up some Sophies on eBay lately.  I’m not going to post all of them, but this one from 2003 is particularly lovely - I think she’s my favorite.

70F144CE-1B7F-447B-AC31-B19100BA1A1A.thumb.jpeg.5c06b1fa5b88f32a7e9a1ba4d679aa77.jpeg

Save your sprue bits!! If your ever up to ReaperCon, you can exchange the weight for either brand new minis at the factory or minis brought it by attendees at the "melt table"

• Like 8

Received my Amazons from Bad Squiddo Games:

Amazons.thumb.JPG.945b8a0b9b81cb2c15996e344cb95a81.JPG

These are a little late, but I have to admit I'd totally forgotten backing the kickstarter, so I was happily surprised. Nice clean casts that will only require a little fettling. Nice unusual style of armour and very heroic in appearance. Really looking forward to painting these.

• Like 11

18 hours ago, rubegon said:

Collecting Sophies?

Now that is the mark of a true afficionado.  

I will counter and say that the 2018 Rcon version is prettier, though. 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Collecting Sophies?

The 2018 version is... Shorter though. 

• Like 5

On 9/24/2019 at 8:52 PM, NebulousMissy said:

We acquired two more chairs. Needed more chairs given the change in Pathfinder group. We gained two new people but only had one spare chair.

Now you need another player. ::P:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Collecting Sophies?

I picked the 2018 one up at this year’s RCon too.  She is very nice and the dress is beautiful.  She looks like a Disney princess!  I like the mischievous look on the Xmas 2003 one though, and that little lock of hair hanging in her face.

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

The 2018 version is... Shorter though. 

And then there’s that - I love the sculpts of the 72mm scale Sophies!  I going to wait until I suck less before painting them though so I can do them justice.  :poke:

• Like 5