Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

OneBoot

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep having difficulties with my acquisitions.

Good news: Yesterday i acquired some new cheap brushes for inking and primering minis; My Fantization order is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, which is sooner than I expected. The small order from Scale 75 for a few individual bottles of paint arrived today when it was scheduled for Monday.

The less good news is they sent me a bottle of orange instead of the Navy Blue I ordered. Sent email, hope for a reply and a bottle of Navy Blue soon. The other bottles in the order look great though

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Kheprera said:

Went to Dallas World Aquarium. Figured this would be awesome for an undersea diorama.

Way cool... Actually, that'd make a really cool flying monster as well, dropping down silently out of the sky to drag off unsuspecting PCs...

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Mad Jack said:

Way cool... Actually, that'd make a really cool flying monster as well, dropping down silently out of the sky to drag off unsuspecting PCs...

Personally, i was sort of thinking 2 eyestalks and you have a flump...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Once again, not very hobby related, but then again, think of all the hobby-things I can haul now!

9443412_2018-07-1720_45.01-Copy.thumb.jpg.ec087af1e7ae38cdb12bd94ce855ee5b.jpg

We went on a road trip out west to visit the family this past week and in getting the oil changed and tires rotated on the old vehicle (which we still owed WAAAAY too much on), several other concerning (and expensive) items popped up that needed to be fixed prior to a 3000 mile drive.  Enough that we figured a bit more per month for a new vehicle was just as good as throwing loads of money at a vehicle with more and more problems cropping up every month.. 

Plus, the dealer we worked with gave me nearly half again what the old vehicle was worth on trade-in, making it a much more attractive proposition :)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1