OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

9 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

And the results are in:  

Protectorate of Menoth

Skorne

So I now have a hydra snake.

And some Templars for my trolls to beat on ::D:

Ah, so Menoth did bless you with cleansing fire! Was yours the same as mine? Battlegroup, colossal, a box of exemplar cinerators, and a guardian/incinerator or did you get some different figures?

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Unruly said:

Ah, so Menoth did bless you with cleansing fire! Was yours the same as mine? Battlegroup, colossal, a box of exemplar cinerators, and a guardian/incinerator or did you get some different figures?

Same thing.  Looks like each set is the same, just different sets available.   Now sort of regretting I didn't get one.more...

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Same thing.  Looks like each set is the same, just different sets available.   Now sort of regretting I didn't get one.more...

There were apparently 2 versions of the Cygnar set, one that came with an infantry box and one that replaced the infantry with 2 more jacks. I was wondering if maybe there were 2 variants for each of them.

• Like 2

On 9/21/2018 at 10:41 PM, Gadgetman! said:

I wonder if Reaper will ship 'samples' over to the UK site, also. 

Today I got a PSU PCB for my old Samsung 46" TV. (It's incredible what you can find on eBay) 

The TV is repaired and tested OK. But I already have the replacement mounted on my livingroom wall, so it's kind of not needed...   

I'm thinking of building some sort of stand for it(I threw away the stand it came with years ago when I mounted it on the wall), and give it to my sister. She's only got a 'dumb' LCD, and could use something a bit better. 

Oh, and I got my swag bag.  

And the Pirates of the Dragonspine Sea 2 set(It has Sophie in it, do I need other reasons?) and another RCon SOphie, a Catfolk Rogue... 

The bag contained last years colours, and while rhey're nice, I already have those, so email is off to Reaper, and replacement set has already gotten postage. (The usual superefficient service from Reaper. I love dealing with pros)

I'm in the Netherlands and ordered from Reaper USA several times.

I have gotten a sample paint every now and then, and even a surprise extra mini once.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'm in the Netherlands and ordered from Reaper USA several times.

I have gotten a sample paint every now and then, and even a surprise extra mini once.

Yeah, I have a few samples that Reaper USA added to orders, but what about the UK site?

It is a big part of the fun with ordering directly from Reaper, that they sometimes add a little surprise like that. 

It would be a shame if that doesn't also happen with orders from the UK site. 

• Like 5

Barnes and Noble has a double membership discount going and a 50% off clearance section. This led to stocking up on a bunch of board games and kids Christmas gifts.

Board games:

Lovecraft Letter 

Kanagawa

Ice Cool

The Quest for El Dorado

Oceanos

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Yeah, I have a few samples that Reaper USA added to orders, but what about the UK site?

It is a big part of the fun with ordering directly from Reaper, that they sometimes add a little surprise like that. 

It would be a shame if that doesn't also happen with orders from the UK site. 

Right now I'm not happy with the UK site and will not order from them, yet.

If something is out of stock there, it doesn't seem to show while it could say...restock from USA in a few weeks?

Also my Reaper account is only valid on the US site and is not recognized on the UK site.

And I miss the layout of the US site, although it seems that they will both end up looking like the UK site in the future.

All in all, this has caused me to order the Komodo Dragon through a German Webshop instead of through the UK site.

It just didn't show on the UK site, while the German shop told me, I will restock in a few weeks.

So, I can order and sit back.

Hopefully this will change when the site is out of Beta stage.

Still wished they would use the US layout though.

I'm also curious about the Holiday Specials and such.

Will it be on both sites?

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Talae said:

Barnes and Noble has a double membership discount going and a 50% off clearance section. This led to stocking up on a bunch of board games and kids Christmas gifts.

Board games:

Lovecraft Letter 

Kanagawa

Ice Cool

The Quest for El Dorado

Oceanos

I had to return a RedBox movie so swung by a different location and bought The Grizzled.

• Like 2

Haven't posted any of my pick ups in a while.

Some minis to start off. The wizard items were for a diorama that's on the back burner. And who could resist those owlbears and slaads (they didn't have anymore for me to pick up). The Kings of War was 50% off, I'm guessing the newest kickstarter has new rules (?)

20180924_232308.thumb.jpg.2e022d56b54d36bc57fd50eb9cdc47a7.jpg

Also picked up the paint kits from D&D line. The paints come in tiny dropper bottles. I can pack more colors for my travel kit, but will have to adjust to the paints. Says gale force 9, but it's from army painter. Also, the exclusive owlbear was what I really wanted. stupid exclusive stuff...

20180924_232419.thumb.jpg.7a7d2cfb6a92d9b41c418b5178144786.jpg

20180924_233719.thumb.jpg.c66efa5590865a9b3e819b9a31f14d5d.jpg

20180924_232608.thumb.jpg.84971186550aaa1c899dd74d297ef19f.jpg

20180924_232619.thumb.jpg.981cc6a1871bb47259159ecbf1894555.jpg

20180924_232612.thumb.jpg.d268d6adb8a4bd0ea4ff3adecb952cef.jpg

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 14

53 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Haven't posted any of my pick ups in a while.

Some minis to start off. The wizard items were for a diorama that's on the back burner. And who could resist those owlbears and slaads (they didn't have anymore for me to pick up). The Kings of War was 50% off, I'm guessing the newest kickstarter has new rules (?)

Nah, the last kickstarter was for a skirmish game based on Kings of War. Kind of like the KoW version of Mordheim. My guess is that no one really cared about the combo box of 2 rulebooks, counters, and dice so the shop was trying to get back whatever they could from some otherwise dead stock. I don't think they'll have a third edition ruleset coming out any time soon.

The game itself is pretty good though. I really wish I got to play it more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What cute little bottles! 

(I can feel my husband groan... "oh gawd... she's gonna want that just for the even tinier bottles! :facepalm:" :lol: )

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Seeing pcktlnts post reminded me that I hadn’t post my most recent purchases.

99CE9FD0-1BB3-41F3-9D9F-FA19E17B92B3.thumb.jpeg.29dd35e50acda0f3f0c23ec28fd9fbdf.jpeg

Multiples of the doors because I figured they be pretty useful in a game.

Multiples of the rustmonsters because sometimes players deserve it.

Only one of the owlbear because while it’s the standout mini of this wave I’m not a huge fan of the pose.

Really liking the furniture and accessory stuff though.

• Like 11

Acquiring more Mierce, because 50% off on some metal is never a bad thing.. and I messed up a couple resin pieces on a model so ordering replacements for those.  I so far have resisted buying more wraiths. So.. far

Also acquired the KD Scissor Knight.. because Thomas David...

• Like 4

Glad I didn't go with the Nolzur's when I decided to finish off my Army Painter sets. Like you said, nice for travel but eh for home use. There is a couple colors exclusive to that line thou. I'm hoping they'll offer them as singles on their site like they did with the Zombicide paints.