OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

4 hours ago, Talae said:

Any tips on how to organize by color are greatly appreciated. 

If you have PaintRack, sort your collection by color and use that as a start.  Rearrange as necessary to make it pleasing to the eye.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, TGP said:

AL?

All Lonely

At Large

Agnostically ...Logistic?

Agnostic L ____________

Acronym-Fu is failing, can someone help?

10 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Given that it's Dilvish, I'm suspecting "Adventure League" is the AL being referred to.

Yes, Adventure League.  As haldir was talking about bringing Greyhawk to AL as one of the supported campaign settings.  Right now the only worlds authorised for orginized play are the Forgotten Realms and Eberon.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Xiwo Xerase said:

If you have PaintRack, sort your collection by color and use that as a start.  Rearrange as necessary to make it pleasing to the eye.

This is part of my plan as well. Watch this thread for progression on the project.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Forgot to mention that my package had come in, but the Lady is finally home ::)::

15512150119053643534152638408053.thumb.jpg.8cb59265864bfde430f40d47524bed7e.jpg

Enjoy torturing yourself ::P:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

My desk at work has a few new friends:

IMG_20190227_081425646.thumb.jpg.1a4819d79f96526c6726ac9006d18489.jpg

Vanellope and Alita at left are new.

...I guess this has gotten to the point that I have an answer to the recent GTKY thread question about collecting.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I've already dealt with Malifaux models, it can't be any worse than that, right? :ph34r:

You keep telling yourself that...

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I've already dealt with Malifaux models, it can't be any worse than that, right? :ph34r:

The Wyrd stuff does have on-line assembly instructions/diagrams that are more or less helpful...more or less.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

After seeing a dude with two halves for his head, then separate pieces for his mustache and beard, I began to wonder exactly how Wyrd came to the cutting decisions they made.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6

Amazon order arrived yesterday!! (original ship date):

Ender 3 Complete hotend

Ender 3 magnetic bed

Ceramic screwdriver set (there are like 9 screwdrivers in a bag, Japanese made)

Capricorn Bowden tubing (premium material)

Teflon tube cutter

Premium 3d print pry/lifter tools (pretty much paint knives, but high quality). I did have some actual paint knives but they were cheaply made (the blades were just stuck in the handles & would rotate when used to pry up prints. This totally defeated the purpose of using them that way).

I guess now I should slot that screw & try to get it out of there now?

• Like 10

Wish he'd finish Song of Ice and Fire although I'm thinking of just going with Game of Thrones and not bothering with the books if they ever come out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aquired today:

Roll of bright purple filament. 

Will be using this on 5e Condition markers/tokens for my 5e games. 

2 hours ago, Zink said:

Wish he'd finish Song of Ice and Fire although I'm thinking of just going with Game of Thrones and not bothering with the books if they ever come out.

I'm that way as well + whenever with the series, since we don't have HBO. I did catch up while at LVO as I didn't go Saturday & hung out mostly at the hotel room watching the marathon on season 1.

• Like 7

On 2/26/2019 at 12:09 PM, haldir said:

& just this morning, put in a preorder on D&D Beyond's marketplace for "Ghosts of Saltmarsh". The new hardback adventure/setting coming in May!! Hopefully WoTC brings Greyhawk back for 5e! (They mention Azure Sea, so unless it's been added to Forg Realms & such....fingers crossed!!)

They're doing the same thing with Saltmarsh as they did with Yawning Portal. Yawning Portal had a lot of Greyhawk in it, considering that Against the Giants, Hidden Shrine of Tomoachan, Tomb of Horrors, and White Plume Mountain all take place in Greyhawk. They just released them all as a setting agnostic compilation to let DMs slot them in whenever they felt like it.

On 2/26/2019 at 11:08 PM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Yes, Adventure League.  As haldir was talking about bringing Greyhawk to AL as one of the supported campaign settings.  Right now the only worlds authorised for orginized play are the Forgotten Realms and Eberon.

How come Ravnica isn't authorized? It's got a "more official" release than 5e Eberron has, in that it's an actual hardcover book and not just a PDF. I don't really care, but I find it weird that they'd release a hardcover setting book that isn't allowed while allowing a setting PDF that they've sold as a work in progress that's subject to change.

Edited by Unruly
  • Like 4