OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

I think Ebberon will get a hardback some day but currently one of the prime classes from that setting is still a WiP (the Arcanist). Also with the pdf, they can update the setting more frequently then Ravnica. DMSGuild has released more Ravnica based pdf, thou mostly "in-depth" info & adventures. One of my players last Monday gave me some printed off adventures for it, that he had no more need for. Granted the only thing I've really cared about Ravnica was the races as I was going to use them as pregens for LVO.

Latest Dragon+ issue has a nice in depth article on GoS. Shows what updated adventures will be in the book (yes I knew it was going to be stylized after ToTYP but these if needed can be connected for a full 1 to 12 level campaign. 3 printed ones & 3 Dragon reprinted). Granted you can put the adventure anywhere you have similar setting but it's nice to see the name Saltmarsh & Azure Sea mentioned as those are in Greyhawk (like the original module). Also some of the artwork they've shown for it looks great as well. There is one showing 2 adventures heading up a path near a shear cliff & on top is a old rundown mansion. There is a dark figure staring out in a window.

My Weds night game is currently setting Neutral or Nil as I'm not sure it'll be in the Realms. Something different, thou Greyhawk would be nice & Eberron & Ravnica are bit too different. Thou, most likely it'll be FR due to everything is there already. Gotta figure something out as the next adventure involves a temple/dungeon crawl.

• Like 3

The Eberron release is official, but they released to PDF before finalizing the Artificer. They have confirmed a hardback is coming eventually (probably sometime this year).

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Zink said:

Wish he'd finish Song of Ice and Fire although I'm thinking of just going with Game of Thrones and not bothering with the books if they ever come out.

indeed, i rather enjoy the series more than the books, myself. The story changes they made and the side arcs they cut i am okay with

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

indeed, i rather enjoy the series more than the books, myself. The story changes they made and the side arcs they cut i am okay with

This is one of those occasions where I like the video better than the books, but they both still remind me of Days of Our Lives with swords.

BTW:  I like your new avatar!  that is one well trained dino!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

SO, using my tax return as a poor excuse, I ordered & today received from G.W.:

Night Vault: Mollog's Mob

Night Vault: Zagrab' Gitz

Skragroot The Loon King

Fungoid Cave-Shaman Snazzgar Stink Mullet

Gobbapalooza

DSCN7741.thumb.JPG.e2c5280d4feaac8e41e56fa9821c55ad.JPG

Visions of strange Mushrooms conversions are dancing through my head arm in arm with Sugar Plum Faeries...sanity is highly over rated.

• Like 14

8 hours ago, malefactus said:

Skragroot The Loon King

Gobbapalooza

Visions of strange Mushrooms conversions are dancing through my head arm in arm with Sugar Plum Faeries...sanity is highly over rated.

Right up your alley!

These will perfectly fit into your world!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A very typical Ali express experience here.

I ordered several acrylic "display boxes", 20x10x10cm, to display/store some of my large size minis in, unfortunately they have arrived and are 14x8x7, making them unsuitable- so will have to return them- what a pain! They did arrive surprisingly quickly though and are of decent quality for the price paid (not a lot)

• Sad 4

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Right up your alley!

These will perfectly fit into your world!

They need to be made a bit more merry, but they should work well with the other Hooligans. AND they are FANTASTIC sources of inspiration.

I already made up a few dozen more mushrooms to enhance their bases...FUN times are afoot.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, malefactus said:

Skragroot The Loon King

Gobbapalooza

This faction was made for you.^_^

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Finally!

I ordered these cool Asian Lanterns, Koi Fish, Turtles and Frogs from Mastercrafted Miniatures.

Two times it didn't arrive, we agreed I paid a little extra for track and trace to try a third time and now it did arrive.

I suspect a shady mailman along the tracks.

Anyway, these look supercool and the store owner gave great service.

Sending it three times, I doubt he even made a profit on this sale.

This is going to be very useful for a certain Nippon Project!

@SisterMaryNapalm you know what I'm talking about!

All I need now is a Fugei/Tori Bridge

DSCN0270.JPG

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

This faction was made for you.^_^

I am glad you think so too, Pelzer. They almost looks like they were made by me...they're almost silly enough.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

I am glad you think so too, Pelzer. They almost looks like they were made by me...they're almost silly enough.

They made me think of you the moment I saw them. The grots and squigs have so much personality to them.

image.thumb.png.4929210b15e1b9441c6791e3bed5e751.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

I was looking for stainless steel solder stencils (used when hand soldering surface mount ICs) when I came across some low-resistance conductive paint over on the Chipquik store. 

It looks more like a poorly-mixed tube paint than proper miniature paint, and it only comes in grungy silver, but it can be overpainted.  It may have some uses on minis...    (depends on how low-resistance it is) 

• Like 5

I seek opinions on what I should abuse some of my hobby money with. I'm considering either backing black Hallows 2 or shieldwolf kickstarters, or preordering the frostgrave wizards box deal from northstar. I can only do one. I really like black Hallows but am Leary with them having not completed the last one ( in fact I think they have outstanding stuff in all but one of the previous kickstarters they have done) shieldwolf shield maidens look good and the goblins look interesting, but I don't know if they will find. What do you guys think? Which way would you go?

• Like 1

The end of February is when the company I work for makes everyone happy or crushes their hopes and dreams.  This year was a happy year and I have started to turn happiness into minis.  To start, a Reaper order.

09440: Ebony Flesh x1
09441: Ruddy Flesh x1
14008: River Troll x1
14009: Crypt Bat, Necropolis Adept x1
14010: Crypt Bat II, Necropolis Adept x1
14011: Eikar, Necropolis Sergeant x1
14012: Gauntfield, Necropolis Hero x1
14014: Artemis, Mercenaries Sergeant x1
14015: Niriodel, Elven Cleric x1
14016: Judas, Necropolis Warlord x1
14017: Naomi, Necropolis Mage x1
14019: Durgam Deepmug, Dwarf Hero x1

Your order has received 2x Reaper Bones Black Efreeti

That's got my Warlord run up to 14020, minus the OOP 14013.  The two skintones are supposedly more accurate African tones than the original series, but we shall see.  The large Efreetis are slotted for airbrush practice, assuming Badger ever ships me my order. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1