OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

Whoooo, goodies are in....

IMG_20191112_173122.thumb.jpg.6ae7c963df289a23ee9c3f36d33027b2.jpg

• ^A third Salvora Governmental Complex, because, well, they couldn't cancel it from the distributor as it had been processed, but for some reason despite the store ordering two, only one came in to them.  Even they were doing the raised eyebrow about that, but they'll look into it...
  • HaqqIslam Support Pack - Because a medic and/or engineer are always handy, as are their bots!
  • Maghariba Guard because MURDER SCORPION IS AWESOME (and heavy)
  • Qapa Khalqi starter pack, because shenanigans from Hafza, and the Al'Hawwa Hacker
  • 2x Bashi Bazouks with Submachine Guns because oh yeah, 24 points of MISCHIEF for the two of them
  • Lasiq Sniper, because viral snipers are awesome
  • 2x Azra'il, because they're discontinued, but awesome looking,
  • 2x die trays - rectangular one is mine, hex is hubby's but I just. might. have to buy a second hex one...  That's gorgeous
  • And then some M:TG card holder box thing because they had freebies, and it was the only one I really liked the look of.

....And this is where I remember I totally didn't order a Hunzakut, oops.  Then again, MeepleMart didn't have any in stock at the time...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

My mom bought me an early Christmas present at the store Sunday...

1573604325710966175791096592943.jpg

15736043483918466747677416371689.jpg

1573604362729357324571609622150.jpg

That is really cool!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

15736043483918466747677416371689.jpg

1573604362729357324571609622150.jpg

That is super cool! I’ve wanted one of those for a while... :jealous:

Just double check your plants to make sure they aren’t bad for your cat. I know mint isn’t at least (catnip is part of the mint family).

• Like 5

Acquired volumes  3 and 4 of The Boys Omnibus from the lfgs.  I also picked up an AT-ST for Star Wars Legion, because AT-ST ::D:

Someday I should actually assemble some of the Star Wars Legion stuff I've picked up.....

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

>>>> Snip <<<<

Those things are very cool.  let us know what you think of it once they grow.

6 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Just double check your plants to make sure they aren’t bad for your cat. I know mint isn’t at least (catnip is part of the mint family).

IANAV and there's no substitute for doing your research, but a last time I looked all of those were on the safe list. (thyme and parsely are actually considered good for them, and the mints are not harmful, though may cause gastric distress in large amounts).

Garlic is the only culinary plant I'm finding notes on being bad for cats, but also watch out for any Ivys or Philodendron, as some cats do like to munch on those and it will make them very sick.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, redambrosia said:

That is super cool! I’ve wanted one of those for a while... :jealous:

10 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

Those things are very cool.  let us know what you think of it once they grow.

IANAV and there's no substitute for doing your research, but a last time I looked all of those were on the safe list. (thyme and parsely are actually considered good for them, and the mints are not harmful, though may cause gastric distress in large amounts).

Garlic is the only culinary plant I'm finding notes on being bad for cats, but also watch out for any Ivys or Philodendron, as some cats do like to munch on those and it will make them very sick.

Don't worry - it's far out of Merlin's reach and he wouldn't dare get on the table or countertops at this point.

But yeah, herbs are ok for the most part, only causing issues when eaten in large quantities.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Acquired volumes  3 and 4 of The Boys Omnibus from the lfgs. 

The Garth Ennis comic book series?  That was a wild ride.

• Like 4

Got my GSW order yesterday.   

Unfortunately, I completely forgot to torture some samples of paint in order to stress test the Paint Revitalizer. 

As for the brass symbols...    

The round boxes they come in may look handy, but the symbols are so thin they slip through the gaps. The boxes are in plastic bags, so you won't lose anything, but it's a mess.  

• Like 5

Culture Hustle is taking preorders for 'The Artiest Holiday Hampers' filled with goodies such as the Pinkest Pink, the Blackest Black(Black 3.0), Copperiest Copper and lots of other stuff...   

And all the profit from these hampers goes into a new 'Designs for Humanity' fund the're setting up. And they will be collaborating with the Dorset Community Foundation to distribute 100 packages to vulnerable families this Christmas.    

You may want to snag their Super Base (Mattiest Matte Medium... Hmmm I feel there's some sort of theme in teir naming convention... )  but unfortuately, their COAT (Mattest Mattifying Protective Membrane) is sold out.  

• Like 5

Mirico sadly posted on Facebook that they are stopping production on their busts due to recasting issues and the stock they currently have will be the last. I have wanted a few of their busts for awhile but could only afford 2 right now. Unfortunately my top choice, Daisy, was already sold out so I ordered Valana and Sara. 

• Sad 4

Yedharo orc busts arrived Wednesday, Signum Halloween minis are waiting for my signature at the post office..  Kimera busts were supposed to start shipping today...

• Like 7