Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

12 days order in!

02519 Kneeling Assassin

03060 Kierra Darkdreamer

09608 MSP Core Colors: Rose Gold

44109 Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter

74035 1" Round Plastic RPG Base (20)

74037 3" Round Plastic RPG Base (10)

74058 Single 40mm Plastic Square Base (Yes, I took advantage of the system......I was like .20 cents or so under 60 dollars.)

77299 Female Antipaladin

77301 Male Revenant

77369 Shadow x 3

80060 Wild West Wizard Of Oz Wicked Witch x 2

01640 2019 Cat Dragon in Tree FREE

44011 Reaper Bones Black: Maggotcrown Ogre Juggernaut FREE

01225 Reaper Christmas Sampler FREE

Awesome way they are doing the freebie of the month mini now. Thou now I have 3 MOJ (thou 1 has a gimpy leg, as it has 2 left legs...:rock:), but I'd rather have those then 2 female genies.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

Made a big reaper order and it says delivered and wasn't actually there

Either it was delivered to wrong house or it was stolen *sigh

I've had this happen twice now during the holiday season.  In one case it showed up the next day and in the other it was at the post office.  It seems like USPS sometimes flags something as delivered when they didn't get to during busy times.

Those were both USPS packages though.  My Reaper orders normally come via UPS though - did yours?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, rubegon said:

I've had this happen twice now during the holiday season.  In one case it showed up the next day and in the other it was at the post office.  It seems like USPS sometimes flags something as delivered when they didn't get to during busy times.

Those were both USPS packages though.  My Reaper orders normally come via UPS though - did yours?

Ups yes

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, rubegon said:

I've had it happen with UPS, too. I've even had a delivery note saying that it was left on the porch, then had it show up the next day.

I blame efficiency measurement tools used on mediocre drivers. "If I can't be good at this job, at least I can get good stats." <_<

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

So it may arrive tomorrow? Should I wait to file a claim?

I haven’t seen that with UPS before.  I’d call if they have a customer service number that’s operating now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

So it may arrive tomorrow? Should I wait to file a claim?

15 minutes ago, rubegon said:

I haven’t seen that with UPS before.  I’d call if they have a customer service number that’s operating now.

Yeah, not a bad idea to call. If they think you should wait to file a report, they can tell you that.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Doug Sundseth said:

I've had it happen with UPS, too. I've even had a delivery note saying that it was left on the porch, then had it show up the next day.

I blame efficiency measurement tools used on mediocre drivers. "If I can't be good at this job, at least I can get good stats." <_<

Oops!  Didn’t see your response at first.  I’m sure it is driven by drivers having to meet strict KPIs.

It may be something like “I cant make it because traffic.  I’ll mark this delivered so I don’t get fired and then deliver it tomorrow before work.”

Corporate efficiency measurement tools can be pretty merciless.

• Like 6

Arrived Today: 

One Blanket. Wool. Needs to be run through the cold delicates.

Watercolours. Lots. (no. Really. LOTS. Pretty. I'll even forgive them the delicate pink shade of the metal trays).

One Each: New phone, new Fire. 

... Me, sometime last month: I'll order all these things staggered so they don't all happen at once!

Mail Services: *pointing and laughing*

Today: BOXALANCHE!!!

... *sigh*

Still waiting on: Miniatures, and some other stuff that is destined for Solstice gifting, and thus, I can't really talk about it, just in case Mr. Thorne goes and shows up here. ;p

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

Tre(Red Box Games) is discontinuing his Helsvakt series of minis, and will do a final casting run in January. 

He's taking preorders only up until Jan 1. so time to order up.    

I ordered the Helsvakt Chosen Femme set and Morgaine the Murderous Helsvakt Champion.

Helsvakt.thumb.jpg.1c46903d6b3000659cedfddc3c8f0c9e.jpg

(The second from the right on the top line, and the entire third line)

• Like 7

Go away for a week and things show up!  Had 8 boxes waiting for me when ingot home from a work trip: 2 from Amazon, three from miniature market's black Friday sale, and 3 dense boxes from dwarven forge's cavern II kickstarter (but no trees yet... Grrrrrr.  The one thing I really want!)

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Arrived Today: 

One Blanket. Wool. Needs to be run through the cold delicates.

Watercolours. Lots. (no. Really. LOTS. Pretty. I'll even forgive them the delicate pink shade of the metal trays).

One Each: New phone, new Fire. 

... Me, sometime last month: I'll order all these things staggered so they don't all happen at once!

Mail Services: *pointing and laughing*

Today: BOXALANCHE!!!

... *sigh*

Still waiting on: Miniatures, and some other stuff that is destined for Solstice gifting, and thus, I can't really talk about it, just in case Mr. Thorne goes and shows up here. ;p

I'm the same way when it comes to packages. Nothing, then WHAM! an entire forest of cardboard products at my door.

Tis the season of shopping at Dell I guess, my son told mom, he wanted a laptop for Christmas & my daughter has wanted a Nintendo Switch for awhile (big Zelda fan) so I ordered both last night. I'll order a couple smaller gifts but for the most part, I am done!

• Like 5

Almost spaced this one off.  I went up to the FLGS on Thursday.  I'm running (hopefully) a special event for 5e on the 2nd next month. I knew the store had a few minis & spaced off o needed em.

Nolzur's:

Grung x2 (very fun looking minis) 

Succubus/Incubus

Deep Cuts

50 mm bases

Pathfinder Deep Cuts

Male gnome sorcerer 

15757400055835756604216984005996.jpg

• Like 10