44105 Giant Maggots (2) $4.99

$4.99
77629 Fairy Girl, Clear $2.99

$2.99
01643 2019 Ghost of Chrismtas Yet to Come FREE

FREE
44011 Reaper Bones Black: Maggotcrown Ogre Juggernaut FREE

FREE

Drawn by the Coal Black...  I have plans for that!!  Padded up the order a little with some bits I've been eyeing for a while now.  Hoping the paint survives the trip with cold...  

• Like 9

Christmas order no. 1 came in. Some gifts are not picturedIMG_20191210_152445665-600x800.thumb.jpg.ff4c5e19e78a8121aa77cb7398ed9362.jpg

Of course I forgot to take a pic before I unwrapped a few of them.

I will probably make another order for Christmas past and future, and the special edition paints

• Like 10

Just ordered a pair of Masters Brush Cleaner and handsoap packs. 

(Cleanup kits)    

But while searching for a suitable deal I found something so horrific that I just had to mention it here...   

Bath Bombs with Glitter!

• Haha 10
  • Confused 1

I acquired a Privateer Press Mystery Box over black friday.

1 Retribution Ryssovass Defenders unit

1 Convergence Colossal

1 Trollbloods swamp troll

1 Trollbloods earthborn dire troll

Cryx tokens

Grymkin templates

Pins

T-shirt

Coffee mug

plushie oil drum (no seriously, also... why?)

and a plushie Agonizer (so tortured yet so cute :devil:)

So basically for $60 I helped clear their warehouse of stuff that hasn't sold. Totally worth it, I need trolls for Pathfinder :devil:

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

But while searching for a suitable deal I found something so horrific that I just had to mention it here...   

Bath Bombs with Glitter!

So it's like @Glitterwolf after eating Taco Bell?

• Haha 11

The latest Reaper things The Devil made me buy arrived today from exotic Denton:

02957 -Darkrasp, Death Priest ( he's one of those minis that I always meant to get & never did...until now)

03490- Warg (he may go with the Tale of War Red Riding Hood I have lurking in the wings)

74023 X 8- 30 mm Round Plastic Display Base (12) (these & the 45 mm are the actual reason for the order)

74030 X 6- 45 mm Round Plastic Display Base (10) (I was running low...kind of)

01736-  Reaper Ear Buds (as a Deaf Guy I can see a limited amount of use for these)

01225-  Reaper Christmas Sampler (some cool little thingies & stuff) 

01596- Joy, Winter Fairy (she is going to get thawed)

DSCN8892.thumb.JPG.ce85bca5dec4d39e4406361f86aeb644.JPG

HOHOHO!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Bath Bombs with Glitter!

That sounds like half the things Lush sells... 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

No photos and no miniatures for me...

Received a couple of t-shirts for a band (shipped from California on the same day as some resin cleaner shipped from Sydney...The resin cleaner hasn't turned up yet)

A Dyson 'pure cool me' air purifier thingy for testing (so far it seems to work, stress test will be to see what effect it has on the fumes from UV resin!)

A cheap evaporative cooler (my office gets a bit hot during summer, and it's not worth putting air con in, it chews through the battery too fast)

And finally

A second battery for the house - after our Spring power bill showed that we were exporting on average a full battery's worth of power every day we figured it was worth the extra outlay to reduce our grid reliance even further (all going well we'll be drawing no energy from the grid for about 6-8 months of the year...)

Ok, I now have a photo of the solar set up, the battery on the right is the new one - basically the setup is that the Fronius inverter is connected to the Solar Panels, and then connected to the Selectronic which is the Hybrid controller - so it does the battery management, as well as managing the system so that the when the power grid goes down everything still operates, as all Grid connected solar inverters (in Australia) shut down if the grid is down (for safety reasons!). There is the capability of extending it to a full off-grid system, but that would require a diesel generator, 2-3 times as many panels and changing the batteries over so that we have about double the storage capacity.

DSC_0033[1].JPG

Edited by ratsmitglied
Added photo
  • Like 15

Ordered 10 small stickers from Redbubble yesterday due to new space to be filled with the new Chromebook. I'll post a pic when they get here.

Ordered a few prepainted figs for upcoming 5e games this month & they came yesterday.

Nupperibo x4

I need 12 but it's a disgusting looking mini & I really don't want that many amongst my collection. :lol: The other 8 will just be represented by a bare medium base.

Bearded devil (Legion)

Love the fact that the Descent into Avernus set has allot of semi-cheap devils & demons in it. I hate that fact that most of them are themed around a couple of primary fiends. Case in point of this one. He has a metal faceless helmet on (ie member of the Legion). Other then that it's a bearded devil mini.

Mongrelfolk

Big baddy for "The Horseman" Ravenloft AL game. Getting close to the end of these adventures I'm running. Players have had fun playing.

Spined Devil (Legion) w/pitchfork

Anther one of the awesome we have a official spined devil mini, alas is has a metal faceless helmet on. Eh, oh well. Big baddy of the "holiday" themed adventure I'm running next Monday night for my FLGS!

Legendary Adventures Goblins!!! (Pathfinder) (These are the cgi versions)

Ankle-Biter

Dog-Slicer

Horse-Chopper

Guard

LA preview

Guard (note this one is a different color scheme then the one in the main set)

I love Pathfinder goblins & collect all the prepainted minis they make for them,  but I don't use them in 5e (D&D goblins are yellow & orange, Pathfinder are green with football heads & red eyes) but I'll be using them as "Goblyns". Goblyns are the Ravenloft version. Humans twisted into goblin like creatures with big maws with very sharp pointy teeth! I figured this makes a good excuse to bring in Pathfinder style gobs in 5e. ^_^

• Like 10

During the course of my wanderings today I encountered this next to some scrap.

100_1112.JPG.a7ab63395345258cece7884ebda72094.JPG

100_1113.JPG.b53cea0cf8c33cd5899cd02aa000a020.JPG

Not pictured are the two weight bars that were also in the pile. I've been needing to get a weight set for a while so finding a wild one for free worked out nicely. Haven't gone thru the weights yet, but there are two matching 25 pounders at least. The hook brace was an added bonus. 

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

During the course of my wanderings today I encountered this next to some scrap.

Not pictured are the two weight bars that were also in the pile. I've been needing to get a weight set for a while so finding a wild one for free worked out nicely. Haven't gone thru the weights yet, but there are two matching 25 pounders at least. The hook brace was an added bonus. 

A bit of cleaning up and you'll have a great set!

Awesome find!

• Like 5

So... I might have gone and done a thing...  I have an Elegoo Mars resin 3d printer on the way, along with the necessary paraphernalia (and some resin)...  Been sitting on a small stack of visa "gift cards" and cash since last Xmas that I was given to replace my model display units.  Wasn't enough money to do that, so instead I've gone and spent it on something to produce more models.  Seems perfectly logical!!  :rolleyes:

Only off for a couple days over Xmas but I now what's going on in my basement!!   

• Like 10
  • Haha 1