Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

OneBoot

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Durimg the New Years Eve Gamerpaloza event at my FLGS, I bougt the Forrest pf Shadows expansion for One Deck Dungeon.

Have you played it yet? How is it? I have the base game and have put in a dozen or so plays so far (mostly solo).

I have also not tried the campaign rules yet.

• Like 6

Just now, Talae said:

Have you played it yet? How is it? I have the base game and have put in a dozen or so plays so far (mostly solo).

I have also not tried the campaign rules yet.

Played it for the first time today.  We played the first dungeon and it seemed harder than the original.  Poison didn't come into play that much.  We each got a couple tokens but we made our saves the who time.  Some of the monsters seem like they are tougher to defeat.  That might have just been the luck of the draw though.  We drew mostly 3 and 4 xp encounters the whole game.  The classes seem interesting.  We played with the Alchemist and the Hunter.  One other change was to potions.  You start off with a basic potion.  You can use the basic potion or others that you unlocked.  Using any potion heals 1 health or 1 poison.  Or 1 health anytime.  So no more healing multiple health with one potion.  That definitely made the game feel more dangerous. 

• Like 7

"Bought" the new mini holder from Fat Dragon yesterday before I went to the FLGS. I say bought but it was included in the KS he ran just a updated version of it. Since I hate just getting one thing when it comes to drivethru, I surfed on over to the DM's Guild & picked up 2 AL adventures for the current AL season:

DDAL09-03 Hungry Shadows

DDAL09-04 Day of the Devil (done by my favorite DMG/Drivethrurpg author M.T. Black)

Looking forward to running, the newest AL season here in a few weeks at the FLGS.

• Like 10

Special delivery today!

15780089692988163042704599337719.thumb.jpg.3c94bca0c27077085c1f24af0ca59b33.jpg

A big thank you to @Glitterwolf, who always sends the best care packages. This year I got a special Christmas card, a Dutch Air Force sticker, and some of his special mind-control stroopwafels! (Thanks to the long-standing relationship between our two countries, all Canadians are immunized from the brain-whammy part of it). Again, a big thank you to a great friend!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Couldn't pass up on Bombshell's December special so picked up a few things.  The candy, and everything to the right, was a Christmas bonus.

Bombshell_01.thumb.jpg.89fb3b468badb4a1215498fa488c0c0b.jpg

I'm attaching some shots of his latest bust.  The bust is gorgeous, and  a little smaller than Morihilda, so I'd say she's 1/10 scale.  No cleanup, and really no assembly either. 

Bombshell_04.jpg

Bombshell_05.jpg

75mm Betty and Shrapnel:

Bombshell_06.jpg

I also received an order from El Greco in England with some more 54mm Landsknecht and  a 75mm Limited figure.

Bombshell_07.jpg

Edited by Mckenna35
  • Like 15

Got my first Reapr december order today... 

Grimtalon is a boring name for the Roc. I much prefer 'We Will Roc You'

I also think the packaging could have been done differently. The way it has been packaged, the round base ends up as the center point. 

They should have made the package in 2 layers, with the base in the second layer, and the Roc's head in the center. 

I now have 2 sets or Dungeon Pizza Dice. Anyone taking any bets on whether or not the third set on the way will also be red?

I also got a package from an evilbay seller, and this one contained the Masters Series 30011 Finari mini. 

• Like 11