Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

7 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I’ve the Rangers of Shadowdeep gamebooks on order and I’ve been browsing on the interwebz for an idea on what minis I’ll need for the first couple of scenarios.

Apparently despite having a number of giant spider minis, I’m distinctly lacking in giant flies. 

So I ordered some cheap plastic ones off Amazon yesterday.

They were waiting for me when I got home from work today... and I don’t have Amazon Prime.:blink:

1A8BD647-C2A7-445E-BD14-DD9476447C71.thumb.jpeg.36aed7daa6ad9412a189687af57dc206.jpeg

Theres way more than I need, but better safe than sorry.

Paging @kay13

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Acquired the  Backer PDF of the Wargods of Olympus rulebook today!

Actual book will probably be in my hand sometime in March

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Today this arrived from Flying Goat Creations.

20200117_171608.jpg

I need one of these...

Oh, wait, I have 4 clear ones sitting on my desk, never mind :poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just acquired a bunch of Adventure League/5E adventures and resources off of DM's guild.  And they were Charity Bundles supporting Australia Bushfire relief.  Drivethrough RPG also has bunled for other genres available, so look them over and if it interests you, donate. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Just acquired a bunch of Adventure League/5E adventures and resources off of DM's guild.  And they were Charity Bundles supporting Australia Bushfire relief.  Drivethrough RPG also has bunled for other genres available, so look them over and if it interests you, donate. 

Thanks for the heads up. Gonna take a look.

• Like 3

After having acquired most of the Tehnolog CastleCraft minis range (I'm still missing the gladiators from their tinier series of miniatures), I managed to luck out and snag that other, thought-to-be-rarer series with the guards, dwarves and "shadows".

I really love these. Tehnolog's miniatures aren't terribly high on detail but they have a lot of personality.

Still waiting on some randomly-chosen dragons from a Wish vendor though.

• Like 8

I'm pretty stoked - Nobleknight Games got in one of the few Judges Guild pieces missing from my collection and dropped me a notice yesterday.  Ended up paying a little more than I'd have preferred, but at least I have a copy of the City State Warfare rules en route along with a few copies of Polyhedron I needed.  My want lists are getting shorter and shorter . . .

The Egg

• Like 12
On 1/17/2020 at 2:48 AM, Darsc Zacal said:

I’ve the Rangers of Shadowdeep gamebooks on order and I’ve been browsing on the interwebz for an idea on what minis I’ll need for the first couple of scenarios.

Apparently despite having a number of giant spider minis, I’m distinctly lacking in giant flies. 

So I ordered some cheap plastic ones off Amazon yesterday.

They were waiting for me when I got home from work today... and I don’t have Amazon Prime.:blink:

1A8BD647-C2A7-445E-BD14-DD9476447C71.thumb.jpeg.36aed7daa6ad9412a189687af57dc206.jpeg

Theres way more than I need, but better safe than sorry.

So, what do you think of them? Worth the investment? 

• Like 5