Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

1 minute ago, pcktlnt said:

Do you receive access to previous material or is it only for the current month?

Current month, but you will get a discount code to use on their MyMiniFactory store.  Previous months are archived there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, Mrs Hamster finished her 3D print job a little early.

I have acquired US citizenship!

So, I came home from work today to find a package from Reaper on my doorstep, addressed to my forum handle. Obviously, I'm confused...I didn't make an order, and if I did I would use my real name. I o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Do you receive access to previous material or is it only for the current month?

A set is up for a month so you need to download it during that time.

The welcome box never expires.

Every month there are discounts in the first 10 days.

Also the epic bosses have codes and those you can get the whole time.

Like I said joined last month.

So I've got two sets now, plus the welcome set.

And alreaday three freebies and one more coming up.

Got 50% discount and 30% discount on some earlier stuff, those you buy through the minifactory.

Until now great value and they just changed things this month so from now on the sets are presupported files.

Meaning less twiddling in chitubox.

You can find a few free minis on myminifactory from them.

That's how I found them.

There is a fighter, a female orc and an amazone fighter for free.

I printed two of those already.

image.png.321c4e55084d6ddb0f59f0778cacb996.pngimage.png.c4b7d1109741ae2b6d4ee7b665a0bfec.png

• Like 5

Just signed up for Bob Naismith's new patreon.  I have a bunch of his stuff from his Overrunners SciFi kickstarter and they are very nice (and I should really put them together and paint them ....soon).

He's been trying to come up with a way to get his stls out there so hopefully this does well for him.

If you like/need 28mm sci-fi, you could check out the Overrunners KS for examples of his work.

• Like 7
  • Members

Joined the Mini Monster Mayhem Patreon in time to grab the April release and welcome pack and the May release which includes the Skies of Skordane Arcane Dragon.  Dragons everywhere.. (Green - 3 poses, black - 2 poses , crystal - 3 poses and skeletal - 3 poses, dragons in the April welcome pack)

April_Ad2.thumb.jpg.5e56ab64daf4cd337ed8577e902857c9.jpg

arcane1.thumb.jpg.94df1ed16d2dcc9d993b2b14a09ac529.jpg

ForestDragon02.thumb.jpg.026b7cd5f9f7a41bf5d0af37ba3bfaf1.jpg

• Like 9

I got a light table. Well, more like a tablet. 

417D1906-C786-4FA6-8D06-C12E603EF613.thumb.jpeg.de69347f77e7fcc73d2693c5968d4dc1.jpeg

4E3E8313-40C1-43B0-930C-C6A45F9A84CD.thumb.jpeg.8d846e8d02bafd8df814d23f954b35d7.jpeg

Without the light on, and an example of with the light on. 

I looked at light tables a few years ago and they were big clunky expensive things. This slim little beauty only cost me $20!

Bonus picture of Sephy using her jumper wrong.

6CBA2AFF-E51F-408D-AA80-29C0A1E6AEDC.thumb.jpeg.6208eb5f65eba6687e80f9a5fe341c42.jpeg

• Like 15

A bunch of packages that were supposed to be here last week were waiting on the doorstep today. Some add-ons to spruce up the big Eagle kit I have, the set of busts that I had on pre-order from Mr. Lee's in the UK, and some kits from Industria Mechanika that I've been drooling over for years and finally acquired. Not a bad way to start the week. 

20200504_162930.jpg

• Like 10
On 5/2/2020 at 6:32 PM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

20200502_182717.thumb.jpg.8bbda940c796a8bee02804dfaae686bc.jpg

Received my Talon Games Home survival kit.  Green and purple Dictators alomg with the quick start rules.  Now to sucker...err...convice ome of the kids into playing.

Mine has also arrived! 

• Like 10
22 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

arcane1.thumb.jpg.94df1ed16d2dcc9d993b2b14a09ac529.jpg

alright, is it just me or does anyone else hear "everybody dance now!" whenever they see this picture???:huh:  that dragon is getting it on to some 90's techno!

They are really nice looking pieces and I would love to see the skeletal done up as a woodlands thorn dragon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 9
13 hours ago, Mckenna35 said:

A bunch of packages that were supposed to be here last week were waiting on the doorstep today. Some add-ons to spruce up the big Eagle kit I have, the set of busts that I had on pre-order from Mr. Lee's in the UK, and some kits from Industria Mechanika that I've been drooling over for years and finally acquired. Not a bad way to start the week. 

20200504_162930.jpg

Those are some gorgeous looking mechs.....oooo, and are those accessory kits for an Eagle?? Sweet!

• Like 6

Going to buy a new air conditioner and furnace in the next few days.   We are planning on buying Thrane equipment.  That's going to be a hefty chunk of change, but we have needed this for a few years and I want to buy these before inflation hits us in the fall or winter. 

• Like 7