OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

@Green Eyed Monster it isn't a Niffler, but I did 'adopt' a Harry Potter plush

This is Cocoa Croakoa the chocolate frog

He can go inside his box (pillow). The pillow is very nicely embroidered, I am quite impressed 

Reaper paint bottle for size reference 

IMG_20200512_102949.jpg

IMG_20200512_103026.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 6

On 5/8/2020 at 8:27 PM, SamuraiJack said:

So far it's just this one... we've been trying to get them to do an Egyptian KS..

I asked as well, 

Their answer: We would love to but right now we're working on another race!

So..now to see which race will get a KS?!

• Like 5

Acquired new, and hopefully non transient yard residents.. first time I've ever seen them in the wild.  Yesterday was our first spotting of a hummingbird too.

97560872_10218981033331703_9144692578203992064_n.thumb.jpg.74d0e9c4c0a12f6298a802e65cb17ba7.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just downloaded my rewards from the Sky Shards: The Arrival KS by 3D Breed Workgroup.  Half a Gb of big stompy robots, tanks, buildings and terrain.....899558102_Shogunatemechs.jpg.38dccd7488eb4cb0afc8ed1554f79195.jpg700034110_00Redstarmechs.jpg.ccc36bd25567ca231056ce8cba234c12.jpg534866528_00USRMECHS.jpg.207e426d2fd7f41b56b6d0619cfa8464.jpg420528331_00Unitymechs.jpg.f739146434ae3638e298d07afbace6a1.jpg

4 factions plus so much more.....where to start??

• Like 11

And just after my last post the mailman turned up with 2 500ml bottles of clear resin for me. One is Anycubic's and the other is a brand called Nova3D that I'm also going to try.

• Like 9

My mailman dropped off a bunch of clothes I'd ordered - didn't even bother to knock, so was really surprised they just left it in front of my door - CanadaPost never does that in apartment buildings... Good thing I checked the tracking shortly after they came by... 

Also, my winnings from several Reaper Lives ago finally came in, after a month and a half in the postal system..  Well, they're at the post office, anyways. 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 10

50 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Just downloaded my rewards from the Sky Shards: The Arrival KS by 3D Breed Workgroup.  Half a Gb of big stompy robots, tanks, buildings and terrain.....

33 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

And just after my last post the mailman turned up with 2 500ml bottles of clear resin for me. One is Anycubic's and the other is a brand called Nova3D that I'm also going to try.

4 factions plus so much more.....where to start??

And Jasper_the_2nd is lost to us now, goodbye...I knew him well...

Share your experiences with the new resins!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Stopped by the Oathsworn website today, to plug a hole in my collection...   

And what do you know, they've released new stuff...   

A Mouse 'Battledancer', and a 1/9 scale Ferret Rogue bust. 

Couldn't let that go unpunished, so now one of them has to brave the unseasonbly cold weather to drop off a package at the post office.  

Yeah, I'm cruel. 

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Stopped by the Oathsworn website today, to plug a hole in my collection...   

And what do you know, they've released new stuff...   

A Mouse 'Battledancer', and a 1/9 scale Ferret Rogue bust. 

Couldn't let that go unpunished, so now one of them has to brave the unseasonbly cold weather to drop off a package at the post office.  

Yeah, I'm cruel. 

Was the bust still in stock? They released that a few weeks ago & it sold out instantly. I was wondering when they'd get more in.

• Like 5

I just checked, it's back in stock!! Hmmm I still need to get the rest of the squirrel minis. Anyone stateside order from the UK during the "end of times"? Just curious, how much of effect it's having on the postal system (delivery times, etc etc).

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, haldir said:

I just checked, it's back in stock!! Hmmm I still need to get the rest of the squirrel minis. Anyone stateside order from the UK during the "end of times"? Just curious, how much of effect it's having on the postal system (delivery times, etc etc).

I'm not from the US, but their northern neighbour.  My Art of War Studios order took about 5 weeks to get here, instead of the usual 1.5-2 weeks.

Also, that's a big blister pack...

IMG_20200513_160448.thumb.jpg.4586a2b7c6b6ad33069c4cce243890fa.jpg

Sir Forscale sort of visible, at the bottom.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'm not from the US, but their northern neighbour.  My Art of War Studios order took about 5 weeks to get here, instead of the usual 1.5-2 weeks.

Also, that's a big blister pack...

IMG_20200513_160448.thumb.jpg.4586a2b7c6b6ad33069c4cce243890fa.jpg

Sir Forscale sort of visible, at the bottom.

I used that circle in a 5e game once. Players love the detail on it (granted it was in Bones white, but hey it got used). So more or less a big delay in waiting time. I can handle that. Hell I order from Paizo!!! :lol:

• Like 6