OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

11 hours ago, haldir said:

I just checked, it's back in stock!! Hmmm I still need to get the rest of the squirrel minis. Anyone stateside order from the UK during the "end of times"? Just curious, how much of effect it's having on the postal system (delivery times, etc etc).

I received an order from Midlam Miniatures in a little over two weeks, so somewhat slower than in the before times.  I also ordered a batch of 14 molds from Prince August in Ireland.  They split them into multiple packages, and 4 packages with 10 molds have arrived, but it’s been over a week since the most recent and (presumably two) packages with the other four molds have not been seen.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

put in an order for the Adder warrior, it's just too cute

my adder shipped this morning, so now we'll see how long it takes to get here :)

• Like 9

The Figmentian Frenzy continues... this time from Warlord Games.

Pike & Shotte For King and Country Starter Box  ( A solid chunk for the Witch Hunter/Pilgrim army)

2pk 10 Broad Brimmed Hats x 2 (40 hats)            ( The Witch Hunters/Pilgrims are all about the hats)

Hobby Tool Kit                                                            (Contains a selection of things I don't have yet or need to replace)

Oathmark Heavy Dwarf Infantry Box

Oathmark Dwarf Infantry Box                                          ( Possibly a Dunkin Dwarves army or Folgers, haven't decided yet) 

Coming out of the UK, so I'm estimating perhaps a month to arrive. Also the hats seem to made made on order so that'll add a bit on top of the end times in which we are living. 

• Like 10

Just made a Reaper order (and I bought stuff on the Legions of Steel pledge manager).

08507 5/0 Brush - 5.99 x 15.99

08906 Learn To Paint Kit: Core Skills - 39.99 x 139.99

09061 Linen White - 3.69 x 13.69

09063 Ghost White - 3.69 x 13.69

09064 Brown Liner - 3.69 x 13.69

09066 Blue Liner - 3.69 x 13.69

09106 Flow Improver - 3.69 x 13.69

09107 Brush-on Sealer - 3.69 x 13.69

09108 MSP Core Colors: Brush-on White Primer - 3.69 x 13.69

09117 Cyan Blue - 3.69 x 13.69

09126 Gunmetal Blue - 3.69 x 13.69

09157 Olive Shadow - 3.69 x 13.69

09158 Olive Drab - 3.69 x 13.69

09159 Worn Olive - 3.69 x 13.69

09238 Regal Purple - 3.69 x 13.69

09280 Nightmare Black - 3.69 x 13.69

09410 Dragon Green - 3.69 x 13.69

09411 Wilderness Green - 3.69 x 13.69

09412 Ancient Oak - 3.69 x 13.69

72303 PILLAGER - 7.99 x 17.99

72611 Power Generator - 3.99 x 13.99

02430 Rictur Diehn, Assassin x 1FREE

02551 Monique Denoir x 1FREE

04007 Lashana Larkmoor, Wizard x 1FREE

• Like 12

Noticed that Alternative Armies have resurrected their 120mm scale Resin minis(Just a Hoplite and a Landsknechte with Sweihander for now), at only €25 each... And for the entire month of May they throw in a 10pack of 28mm  Goblins for free with every order. 

• Like 8

Got a shipping notice from a shipping company today.  No idea what it is though.  I'm assuming a kickstarter but the email notification doesn't tell me anything.  Maybe once they actually pick it up on Monday I'll be able to narrow it down.....

Also, went by the lfgs, which was allowed to reopen on Monday.

20200515_IMG_0531.jpg.af8b63e6ae18cb7f2e678c664a9b039e.jpg

I've been eyeing the Armada box set ever since it went to the markdown shelves.  I know the game didn't do great and I believe is pretty much done, but I liked the look of the game play and, well, Star Destroyer......
I'd held off buying it because it was still fairly pricey, and yet another game I might never play, but my wife was with me today and was good with the purchase, so "woohoo!"

I hadn't really planned on ever getting any of the terrain pieces for SW Legion, but then @Sharkbelly painted his and I realized that R2 and 3P0 were included in it.....

My wife spotted Gloom of Thrones. It sounded interesting, so why not?

I won the signed copy of Nightgale from the draws they did on their Free Comic Book day. Just picked it up today.

And I couldn't remember if I had those tufts or not, and they were the ones I wanted to use for my rebel Veterans I'm painting.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

I've been eyeing the Armada box set ever since it went to the markdown shelves.  I know the game didn't do great and I believe is pretty much done, but I liked the look of the game play and, well, Star Destroyer......
I'd held off buying it because it was still fairly pricey, and yet another game I might never play, but my wife was with me today and was good with the purchase, so "woohoo!"

FFG are supposed to be expanding into Clone Wars era ships late this year/early next year (probably based on COVID).  It's not dead yet!

• Like 7

When I was running 5e AL games, there was a couple guys that was doing Armada. It looked like it was fun, at least the minis were!!

• Like 8

Two packages today. 

The first is the 'Whitest White' test bottles from Culture Hustle. Looking for something suitable to test them on...   

The second is a package from Red Box Games.

This must have been ordered... last year?   

• Like 10

I received a new bottle of Elegoo Grey Resin.

The future is full of printed minis!

• Like 12

I had an Ender 3 show up on my doorstep today! :winkthumbs:

unfortunately I probably wont have time to open the box until Friday :down:

• Like 14

Received and assembled a cat exercise wheel from One Fast Cat. Really easy to assemble, seems to function. 

... Cats are dubious (expected). Topaz (rambunctious young cat) has been enticed to at least stand on it. I give him ... maybe a couple of weeks/a month before I catch him running on it. I figure once one of them figures it out, the others will follow suit, or not, as they like.

• Like 12

10 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Received and assembled a cat exercise wheel from One Fast Cat. Really easy to assemble, seems to function. 

... Cats are dubious (expected). Topaz (rambunctious young cat) has been enticed to at least stand on it. I give him ... maybe a couple of weeks/a month before I catch him running on it. I figure once one of them figures it out, the others will follow suit, or not, as they like.

Cats will always be enthusiastic about something if it means they're preventing the others from having it. ::P:

Edited by Pezler the Polychromatic
  • Like 9

Quarantine Bust Mania continues.  (Why can't one web site carry everything i want to buy from Europe?)

Ares Mythologic - Excelsy Bust
BigChild Creatives - Nataku Bust
BigChild creatives - iron-heart Bust
Galapagos Minis - Alai, The Templars Atonement

• Like 10