OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

Got two packages in the mail today...

The first was half a dozen 50mm radial fans(24V) because I needed one for a 3D printer rebuild, and yeah, if I need one, odds are that I'll need more later. An they were cheap...

The other was from Oathsworn. 

It contained a waon and crew, a frog, a battledancer, and...   

IMG_0253.thumb.JPG.3ac66cd38f848c07663faba0bd124b65.JPG

Yeah, 

It was packaged in that black bag.  

• Like 13

Got a big box o ducks (and friends) from the Star Hat Minis Duckquest KS.  There are "a few" minis so it will take me a bit to go through them all and inventory.....

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Got a big box o ducks (and friends) from the Star Hat Minis Duckquest KS.  There are "a few" minis so it will take me a bit to go through them all and inventory.....

You know you have been watching too many homesteading videos on youtube when you just assume that this means Jasper has a slug problem in his garden.

• Haha 6

We all went and got haircuts today, and since the local game store is right there, and I was wearing a hefty mask anyway, I stopped in and bought 2 more GW contrast paints, Terradon Turqouise and Warp Lightning.

• Like 15

Reaper order placed.  

03836 Jakob Janssen, Monk
09487 Yellow Mold
44116 Thrasher Snail
77917 Sneaky Rocky
77918 Treasure Rocky
77919 Flying Rocky
77920 Scheming Rocky 
77921 Annoyed Rocky
02458 Liriel Silverlocks

• Like 11

I received from the bay of E a box of Necron Warriors. Complete except for the box, the decals (if they have them) and any instructions.

This is 12 Warriors and 12 Scarabs that are going to be used as proxies for Legions of Steel Machine units.

• Like 10

With the arrival last week of the Ogre King, I now own the entire first series of LJN's 1980s-era 3.5-inch Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Action Figures: Strongheart, Mercion, Ringlerun, Melf, Elkhorn, Northlord, the Young Titan, Warduke, Zarak, Kelek, and the Ogre King. :bday:

It's taken me nearly fifteen years to assemble all of them, complete with all their weapons and equipment.

From the second series, I have complete figures of Deeth, Bowmarc, Drex and Mandoom... 

That leaves regular figures Hawkler, Grimsword, Zorgar, and Metaflame, as well as the "Battle Mattic" versions (they have an arm action) of first series figures Strongheart, Warduke, Zarak, and Elkhorn, and the "Shield Shooter" versions of Northlord, the Young Titan, and the Ogre King.

I do not foresee myself completing the second series anytime soon, and may possibly never do so, but I'm okay with that, lol.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

With the arrival last week of the Ogre King, I now own the entire first series of LJN's 1980s-era 3.5-inch Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Action Figures: Strongheart, Mercion, Ringlerun, Melf, Elkhorn, Northlord, the Young Titan, Warduke, Zarak, Kelek, and the Ogre King. :bday:

It's taken me nearly fifteen years to assemble all of them, complete with all their weapons and equipment.

From the second series, I have complete figures of Deeth, Bowmarc, Drex and Mandoom... 

That leaves regular figures Hawkler, Grimsword, Zorgar, and Metaflame, as well as the "Battle Mattic" versions (they have an arm action) of first series figures Strongheart, Warduke, Zarak, and Elkhorn, and the "Shield Shooter" versions of Northlord, the Young Titan, and the Ogre King.

I do not foresee myself completing the second series anytime soon, and may possibly never do so, but I'm okay with that, lol.

The most i ever "collected" of that series was a couple coloring books & some hard plastic & prepainted figures of Kelek & Warduke. Iirc, I got them while I was on vacation with my grandmother in NY. We had limited room as we took the bus across country to see my uncle. I think I was 9 or 10 at the time.

• Like 5

I was able to buy a pack of 100 Nitril Gloves.

And 10 packs of our favorite coffee.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I was able to buy a pack of 100 Nitril Gloves.

And 10 packs of our favorite coffee.

Regular or Industrial gloves?

A lot of mechanics or general industrial stores have black gloves that are thicker and hold up better against solvents and oils.  

(You can see them use them on shows like 'Wheeler Dealers' and other Car restoration programs)  

Strangely, these gloves doesn't seem to be in short supply. 

(I have 2 x 50packs of these in my garage) )

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Gadgetman! said:

Regular or Industrial gloves?

A lot of mechanics or general industrial stores have black gloves that are thicker and hold up better against solvents and oils.  

(You can see them use them on shows like 'Wheeler Dealers' and other Car restoration programs)  

Strangely, these gloves doesn't seem to be in short supply. 

(I have 2 x 50packs of these in my garage) )

Industrial but blue, these are for people who work with chemicals.

• Like 5

4ABAF7FD-68F9-4823-82AC-DCDEB35E15CD.thumb.jpeg.7c1f855d760ec2b308bed01ed5e83c66.jpeg

It’s not miniatures, but one of the projects I finally finished this weekend was to find some little shelf units to use as risers to allow me to go two rows deep with my ancient scruffy paperback books.  Next task is to finish the rest of the cleanup of miscellaneous junk on those shelves, but at least I can find Double Star the next time I need it...

• Like 11

On 5/22/2020 at 1:21 PM, Jasper_the_2nd said:

And all sorted and identified....

20200525_IMG_0654.jpg.e9470817da267fe207a075bc32a1391c.jpg

• Like 14