OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

I saw somebody selling those dice on EvilBuy - from the pics, they seem pretty cool. Apparently they've got little bits of metallic foil in them.

I just got these guys from Wayne's Books...  In the blister.   For $20...   :bday::bday::bday:

RP-11-527.jpg

Ral Partha AD&D 11-527 Elementals of Fire and Earth (Plastic).

You just do not find these guys for sale, like ever. Nevermind in the blister.

And at a reasonable price? Hell, I literally broke a fingernail I was typing in my credit card info so fast, lol.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

With the Stepminion moving out this past weekend, I gives me the chance to revamp the room he was in and get the 3-D printers out of the living room. It also facilitated the need to acquire a variety of items in order to make the room more functional. Most orders were placed Saturday and Sunday, and they are already starting to trickle in.

Received today:

32" Curved 4k Monitor

Ipevo Document scanner (like what Anne & Aaron uses)

Insta Pot Ceramic Insert (the Insta Pot is due in next week)

Posture Brace to try to help relieve the pain in my neck & shoulders by fixing my posture).

• Like 10

Oooh, surprise package came in...  Surprise as in I'd totally forgotten I'd ordered this, quite possibly because I've been constantly waiting on updates for my magnets... <_<

Turns out it was my Jackson's Art Supplies order I put in 19 days ago, sweet!  2x Raphael 8404 size 0 brushes (one for me, one for hubby), a "six deep wells" plastic palette, and... Well, just those three things.

IMG_20200526_201959.thumb.jpg.7c2ec99c340df8c6ed724e2b0aa4dafd.jpg

Remember folks.  Read the dimensions before ordering products.  Pretty certain though that I'll be able to mix up larger batches of primer with these though, given just how huge they are...  Sir Forscale could take a good deep soak of a bath in just one if he so wished!  And yes, it's larger than the wet palette that's just underneath it (and that I really should actually start trying to use)

• Like 10

10 hours ago, TripleH said:

Posture Brace to try to help relieve the pain in my neck & shoulders by fixing my posture).

Is that one of the ones to pull your shoulders back? If so I'd be curious to know how it works for you.

9 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

IMG_20200526_201959.thumb.jpg.7c2ec99c340df8c6ed724e2b0aa4dafd.jpg

Remember folks.  Read the dimensions before ordering products.  Pretty certain though that I'll be able to mix up larger batches of primer with these though, given just how huge they are...  Sir Forscale could take a good deep soak of a bath in just one if he so wished!  And yes, it's larger than the wet palette that's just underneath it (and that I really should actually start trying to use)

Ummm, you could make muffins in those....or tarts...molds for home made chocolate peanut butter cups?

53 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Got myself some more 3D files to print.

This is a truly shocking development.....:poke:

As is this:  Signed up for a new patreon last night, Papsikels Miniatures.  Some neat sci-fi/cyberpunk stuff.  This is the June preview.

1.jpg?token-time=1591790914&token-hash=CMXzdaT-mhIe5zTT0WKscsBxEysFy-k9pewCRi3zbUw%3D

I ended up signing up now to snag the May content as well after seeing the robotic demon thing....

1.png?token-time=1591790914&token-hash=a4qOTHTFWT3IY295Ie4nscCcgc4Bcg5hCsKret0xCbE%3D

• Like 12

fortunately, I havent seen too many Terrain patreons out there.  Minis I am pretty sated on and Filament printers dont do to well with small things anyway.  terrain on the other hand...

• Like 4

I'm currently backing 2 Terrain based patreons. Aaron Mulder and Aether Studios. What they release are based on FDG's DragonLock system. Aaron Mulder also has Dungeon Print Studio which is funded by his patreon.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

fortunately, I havent seen too many Terrain patreons out there.  Minis I am pretty sated on and Filament printers dont do to well with small things anyway.  terrain on the other hand...

Funnily enough, Rocket Pig started a survey today to see if folks would be interested in a separate terrain patreon....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Is that one of the ones to pull your shoulders back? If so I'd be curious to know how it works for you.

Yep. Just started wearing it this morning. Give me about a week & if I remember, I'll give you a review.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Ummm, you could make muffins in those....or tarts...molds for home made chocolate peanut butter cups?

Yeah, they're downright huge.  I'll see how well they do for my intended idea, but I'm hopeful.  Large batch priming and/or terrain painting, where I'll wind up mixing up a lot of paint, and my main palettes can't hold much more than thirty drops or so (typically, enough for 2-3 minis, depending on size)

• Like 3

It felt like forever due to shipping delays within Canada, but my Dangerous Dames - Pulp Figures finally arrived!

Daughters of the East

SLGzNHZ.jpg

The Ladies Exploration Society

wERXis7.jpg

Daughters of the Empire

mC0MgYR.jpg

Evil High Priestess (+2 victims)

wQ7qHwt.jpg

Rugged Adventuresses

k1ieEF8.jpg

Gangland Gals

LEfSWxt.jpg

Pets and/or stuffed animals

U8ZPDwN.jpg

Crash Callahan + Fred the dog, with motorbike and sidecar (poster tack)

q0sKDbq.jpg

Accessories: Cameras, binoculars, telescope, handguns, blades, sacks, satchels and purses, canteens and light sources.

umuMAK7.jpg

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 21

Got a couple of new t-shirts from Qwertee, slightly crumpled due to being straight out of packaging...DSCN3228.thumb.JPG.65fbdb238e3c92a4cc7f7aa72b915c04.JPG

DSCN3222.thumb.JPG.a4b85037b615889053a2674e66d53b49.JPG

• Like 12

Ordered placed with miniaturemarket!

D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted Miniatures: Shadow (2) (New Arrival) x2

D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted Miniatures: Mastiff & Shadow Mastiff (2) (New Arrival)

D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted Miniatures: Male Dragonborn Paladin (2) (New Arrival)

Bones Black: Scheming Rocky (New Arrival) (Set complete!! I really should have gotten these one during the Kickstarter......^_^)

Also a couple orders arrived this week:

Kickstarter rewards!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1628465400/mini-counters-and-condition-markers

Also a ebay order that arrived fast! Ordered on Saturday came on Tues!

20200528_093614.jpg

20200528_093527.jpg

20200528_093718.jpg

• Like 7