Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

OneBoot

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popped by the lfgs on Thursday. Finally remembered to take a picture.

20200723_IMG_0883.jpg.9acd52b88c0171ce988d2782a5365f8c.jpg

The Beholder didn't even make it to the shelf.  One of the guys was unpacking wizkids minis and I asked if there happened to be any beholders in there....seems there were.

And I added to my pile of boxes with Gundam artwork with unassembled plastic pieces inside. (soon.....). I thought this one was neat because it has armoured vehicles and even infantry, as well as BSR of course....

Not pictured, I bought an AC for the office yesterday.  Still have to finish clearing off a couple of shelves and remove the top part of a desk to get to the window, but soon, oh so soon, I'll be able to paint in the cool cool air.....

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Not pictured, I bought an AC for the office yesterday.  Still have to finish clearing off a couple of shelves and remove the top part of a desk to get to the window, but soon, oh so soon, I'll be able to paint in the cool cool air.....

I don't regret the day I bought the AC unit for the master bedroom here. Wow, what a difference.

• Like 7

A couple of orders arrived today:

Some Gadzook Games red sable brushes from Noble Knight, AND a complete set of finger drills & a backup pair of EyeJuster Magnifying Glasses from Micro Mark:

DSCN9862.thumb.JPG.57854718f44dcab8f74df0d418325384.JPG

I was excited over them...doesn't take much to get Old Men excited.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, haldir said:

Those Gadzooks piqued my interest. Please post on how they are.

@haldir They look rather nice. I will give you my two cents worth when I try them out. I have some brushes coming from Blick Co. that I will give you my two cents worth also.

• Like 5