Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

OneBoot

Ordered an All-metal hot-end (with Micro Swiss Twinclad nozzle. I already have one, but they didn't sell the hot-end without one, and anyway, a spare never hurts) and a 'D4' Drive Gear for my WanHao i3. 

The drive gear is supposed to have more and sharper ridges than the stock part so it should feed properly even when there's a bit more resistance than usual. And I figured that since the PTFE tube is failing, and I will have to tinker, it's just as well to upgrade instead of just replacing. 

Oh, and a 2.5Kg spool of blue PLA also found it's way into the shopping cart... 

(The shop I use was out of my usual Black PLA)

• Like 8

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New laptop arrived two days ago (HP Envy X360, 13" touch screen, AMD Ryzen 7 4700U chip, 16GB DDR4, 512GB M.2 SSD)

Been spending the past two days backing up the old tablet, updating everything, latest drivers/firmware, remove unwanted apps, install the good apps, and configure the broccoli out of it.

If I'm to replace a 7 year old tablet PC with a pretty top spec new one, I want it to feel faster in every way possible.

P.S. Due to recent successful weight loss I also bought a new smaller belt.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 15

So I am trying to make a purchase at the Reaper store site, and Paypal is not loading for me.  Anyone else having this issue?

I rebooted my PC, that took care of it, I was able to pay for the following using PayPal:

01664 2020 SwagBox $59.99

$59.99
04007 Lashana Larkmoor, Wizard $7.99

$7.99
04012 Asandris Nightbloom, Female Druid FREE

FREE
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

I have acquired a new job title along with the usual benefit of a step up.  I have not yet had the free time to figure it's exact worth in minis, but will be more minis than I was expecting.  :wow:

Also, some hobby stuff came in.

On 8/12/2020 at 6:27 PM, strawhat said:

I also got some pants a couple weeks ago, but pants are boring.

So you say, but if you try going outside without pants there might be more excitement than you would like.

On 8/22/2020 at 6:26 AM, Glitterwolf said:

60% off on Titanforge STL's on MMF so ehh...

I do own the physical model of the Koi Riding Geisha Mage, but I want to print more of her, especially since the physucal one has a broken umbrella.

I thought really hard about picking up some of their models, but decided to take a pass until the next sale.

• Like 10

Was out to the lfgs last night to play some SW Legion. Picked up a few things they'd ordered for me and a few others....

20200826_IMG_0988.jpg.0e461c8d223b5b0cd7c18d986068afb1.jpg

So I started sleeving all my cards for Legion, and was using the FFG sleeves (as recommended on the back of the Legion boxes).  but of course FFG decided to stop making the cards......

So they ordered me in 4 packs of the correct sized mini sleeves from Mayday Games.

As well, they got in the first 2 from wave 2 of the WizKids Transformers minis.  Hopefully the other two packs (Ironhide and a combo of Rumble/Laserbeak) will show up soon.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Was out to the lfgs last night to play some SW Legion. Picked up a few things they'd ordered for me and a few others....

20200826_IMG_0988.jpg.0e461c8d223b5b0cd7c18d986068afb1.jpg

So I started sleeving all my cards for Legion, and was using the FFG sleeves (as recommended on the back of the Legion boxes).  but of course FFG decided to stop making the cards......

So they ordered me in 4 packs of the correct sized mini sleeves from Mayday Games.

As well, they got in the first 2 from wave 2 of the WizKids Transformers minis.  Hopefully the other two packs (Ironhide and a combo of Rumble/Laserbeak) will show up soon.

Yah waiting on FLGS to get in that second wave.

UPS just dropped off my Ender 6!!! Wahoooo!

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I got some stickers!

IMG_20200826_211106.jpg

Gotta love the parody takes on Metallica. A few years ago I picked up a Jim Henson t-shirt with his face & it said Master of Puppets (in the Metallica album font)

Just placed a small order with the Unv of OR Duck Store in Eugene tonight:

O logo keytag (hey I needed something for my resin printer usb ha ha)

O logo with wings white facemask

Molotow 1mm tip Chrome marker (supposedly these are the rage when doing chrome trim on models as it produces an actual chrome effect vs chrome paint)

• Like 9