OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Claycyanide working together with Papsikels and added these to the monthly theme.

( still no code for the sale though, I send them a message)

image.png.5ed779e765856c102fa4e300b3d7bcb6.png

While I don't watch it, they kinda resemble that Viking tv series actor. Nice stuff.

Exciting items but for me, it's one step closer to playing D&D at my place till we can re-open the county back to Phase 2 (enough for the store to host live events)

Picked up a couple of plastic patio chairs yesterday. Had I not procrastinated the purchase I would have gotten the amount I needed (5) but I was waiting on the weekend announcement.

Bottles of hand sanitizer for everyone as we are observing social distancing & other COVID19 precautions.

This morning, took advantage of a coupon code from Staples (twice!!) & ordered the game table (8 ft x almost 3 ft wide heavy duty plastic table). When I add my outdoor hobby table to it, it should give my players space. Second order was a 4 pk of metal folding chairs, trash can & some liners (yah odd order but I need around $15 dollars after the chairs to qualify for the discount). I need to go to Home Depot & get a sheet of wood & cut out squares to go under the metal chairs, as they won't sit well in the yard. Garage they'll be fine. Everything will be delivered by Friday (thou it did say next day free shipping). I could have picked up the orders in store, but eh, let them bring em to me.

Getting ready to order a cloth tablecloth from River A site as I can't find anything local.

Hobby orders: I need to finalize my Reaper"Con" order from Reaper & also I'm ordering a couple of bottles of Turbo Dork, using their discount code. (Great people!)

• Like 6

Bought this girl ( Lilith) at the Patreon Sale from Claycyanide at 70% off.

image.png.c53fe2457d176bb5946152bc174ed077.png

• Like 9

Right became a Patreon for Epic Miniatures.

Got these sets and a Pirate Set and ship will be up a few days later

#01 Crypt of Dread.png

#04 Corrupted Forest.png

endl.png

twn.png

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 8

Checked my stockpile and ordered 4 more rolls of filament today.  Prices have not improved....:down:

And ordered a reasonably priced webcam for the kid since all the stores have left here are top of the line models.  He's using mine into it arrives).

My Reaper order has reached that untrackable non-region, having left the US but not arrived in Canada yet.

My Feldherr order has been in that same state for 3+ weeks now, but then it is coming from Germany so is likely on a boat somewhere.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

The crab and the sea serpent are cool

I should try sculpting a sea serpent

I would like to see that.

Go for it!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Checked my stockpile and ordered 4 more rolls of filament today.  Prices have not improved....:down:

And ordered a reasonably priced webcam for the kid since all the stores have left here are top of the line models.  He's using mine into it arrives).

My Reaper order has reached that untrackable non-region, having left the US but not arrived in Canada yet.

My Feldherr order has been in that same state for 3+ weeks now, but then it is coming from Germany so is likely on a boat somewhere.

I paid 559NOK(about US$62) for a single 2.5Kg roll of Blue PLA recently. Can't say that was all that much more expensive than before. 

Actually, I paid 699NOK(About US$77 at todays rates) for a 3Kg roll of Black PLA in 2017.

Serious resellers keep their prices as steady as possible because everyone loves predictability. 

If  your preferred reseller doesn't do that, consider finding another.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Serious resellers keep their prices as steady as possible because everyone loves predictability. 

If  your preferred reseller doesn't do that, consider finding another.

I could find cheaper if I went with other brands, but I've been pretty happy with CCTree.  But since this year has gone the way its been going, filament prices here at least have been creeping up.  Today's are no worse than a month ago, but are still significantly higher than at the start of the year (like just about everything for 3D printing here....printers, resin, IPA, gloves, everything).

And my alternate Canadian supplier I was going with is in the middle of a big change over so is not taking orders at this time....

• Like 4

I managed to scrape together the funding for some painting essentials. The brushes are really nice for acrylics, with the bonus of being really cheap ^_^

DSCN3196.thumb.JPG.aa408055fc1b88d743d4811020ceeaa2.JPGDSCN3198.thumb.JPG.84ddf5637fffbb2c1ef2c3b83f2f5ea9.JPG

• Like 10

So my USPS/ it's here! notification was off by a couple of days. Package arrived today. I have a Shagular now. The order I placed for the Fast & Furious Dodge Charger decals (& kit instructions) is suppose to be here today according to email notification. Something is really throwing things off & it's only ebay ones. I expect this one to arrive either tomorrow or the next day.

Who knows????

• Like 7

Spaced off posting this one (hell it's even in the Notepad, ready to copied......)

Last of my ReaperCon orders placed:

Turbo Dork (gotta love 15% gift code!)

Miami Sunset Turboshift Acrylic Paint
Molten Mantle Turboshift Acrylic Paint
Lunar Eclipse Turboshift Acrylic Paint
Wave Length Turboshift Acrylic Paint

Probably be my last TD order for a bit as I really need to organize those. ha ha

Reaper: (gotta love 50% off!! Also the gift codes qualify for a free mini!)

04005 Pizza Dungeon Animatronic Kobolds (3) - 10.99 x 1 10.99
04012 Asandris Nightbloom, Female Druid - 8.99 x 1 8.99
04025 Brinewind Fisherman - 7.99 x 1 7.99
04026 Pirate with spyglass - 9.99 x 1 9.99
04027 Pirate Mousling Crew - 12.99 x 1 12.99
04028 Barnabus Frost, Pirate Lord of Brinewind - 8.99 x 1 8.99
09161 Shield Brown - 3.69 x 1 3.69
09198 Tarnished Brass - 3.69 x 1 3.69
09485 Meadow Green - 3.69 x 1 3.69
09491 Minotaur Hide - 3.69 x 1 3.69
09496 Reliquary Gold - 3.69 x 1 3.69
77667 Ava Justinia, Female Templar - 2.99 x 1 2.99
04011 Maskarr Stoneskin, Half-Giant Warrior x 1 FREE
04014 Jada Twinsuns, Female Paladin x 1

FREE

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

These are adorable! :wub:

& priced well too!

1.99 at Marshall's (discount dept store in the US. In not sure if they have stores worldwide).

• Like 5

I won't post my swag from the Megabundle, as it's identical to everyone else's.

But here's what I chose from my $40 chunk August bonus items.

786868979_Megabundleestras.thumb.jpg.6f089a3afa1b997432163159678bee9d.jpg

A fun variety.

• Like 12