OneBoot

Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

3 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Those rats will be perfect for your bases.

I think so too; re, they have the necessary level of silliness to fit right in.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Yea vacation!  I think my coworkers a glad to see me gon I may have been getting a bit testy lately...

I can always tell when my co-worker NEEDS to take a vacation due to this. Thou, he is a traditionalist & takes his at the end of his year. We both have 4 weeks, so yah kinda a PiTA but hey, it's his time.

I acquired cash!!! Cleaning up the hobby room & I came across a plain envelope with a $400 bucks in it!! Now that I think about it, I must have been saving this for RCon this year after I got back from Vegas. Promptly put that in the bank!!!

Who knows what else is lurking in that room....

• Like 10

Also, Tomb Guardians Christmas Bash KS minis came in yesterday!

16026939425139165858809785900190.jpg

Resin looks really well done. One reason why I went in on this one was for the ogre & he didn't dissapoint! I did add the wraith & the metal Amazon archer while doing the pledge manager.

What is pictured:

Ogre

wraith

dwarf in snow gear

dog in snow gear/Christmas themed

mule in snow gear/Christmas themed

Christmas kobold

Amazon archer

My only complaint for this one (as I totally spaced this off till I got a "Sorry, we are delayed...." email/update) was the box they used caused the ogre blister to pop open but it was caused by placing the big blister in a small box. Ogre was fine thou.

• Like 8

I forgot that I had picked up Batman: Mask of the Phantasm a while ago. I've seen it once or twice before and I somehow forgot that it has the origin story for Batman (for the animated series) in it.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, haldir said:

I can always tell when my co-worker NEEDS to take a vacation due to this. Thou, he is a traditionalist & takes his at the end of his year. We both have 4 weeks, so yah kinda a PiTA but hey, it's his time.

I have needed a vacation for the last decade or so.  I dont remember the last time i actually got 5 days in a row away from work (and that includes a trip to Jamaica and Costa Rica.)  With the Covid stuff its only gotten worse and the stress lines are beginning to show  

• Like 7

stl files time!!!

First joined Epic Miniatures Patreon. I'll probably only be with them this month thou, but I really wanted the frost/northern files + hey the ship is a nice bonus as well!!

Files picked up off Mmf today or the past couple days:

720X720-witch-bust-2.jpg

Anita the Young witch by White werewolf tavern.

Love that her bust is based off her full figured pose as she is a "Skater Chick" ^_^

720X720-final1smoll.jpg

Kobold Mariachi Band - Little Cayenne and the Peppers by Twin Goddess

Just a fun looking "mini"

720X720-castnplay-whisps.jpg

"Whisp" by Cast n Play

I need a bunch of these, so why not print them (hopefully)

720X720-landshark-roaring-large.jpg

Landshark Roaring / Guard Drake / Stone Wolf by Epic Miniatures

Upcoming home game has one of these a "Rage drake". There is a prepainted mini but it's more then I want to pay for a prepainted, so print it!!

720X720-ghouls-1.jpg

Ghouls by Yourneighborknight

These were a couple of bucks, figure I could turn them into Vampire Spawn for the FLGS Hallo'week game.

720X720-store-thumbnail-chaindevil.jpg

Chain Devil (duh!!) by Rocket Pig Games.

As I mentioned in Randomness, this is the baddie for my home Halloween game (which conveniently is on the 31st)

Reaper really needs to put a chain devil in it's inventory!!!

720X720-ettinbust.jpg

Ettin bust by Cursed Forge Miniatures

There was something about this one, I really liked + 2 bucks, why not!!

• Like 8

In the process of acquiring (40GB of 60GB downloaded) Baldur's Gate 3 early access.

If you had told me 10 years ago that I would be downloading a 60GB game I would have accused you of ingesting illegal substances.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

In the process of acquiring (40GB of 60GB downloaded) Baldur's Gate 3 early access.

If you had told me 10 years ago that I would be downloading a 60GB game I would have accused you of ingesting illegal substances.

Yeah I got a new laptop with only 500 GB of memory this winter. Grabbed a few new games that I wanted and that was it until I bought another TB harddrive. Some of them were around 100GB per game. If I was trying to download them on the farm I would have been over my data limit with practically each game and taken months instead of days. Internet in town isn't the fastest compared to current city standards but it's way better than anything I had before. Can watch and download junk all day with no worries. I have a 4 TB external hard drive for photos and other long term archive stuff so I stuck the install files for massive games on it so I don't need to redownload if I do delete them.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Yah I downloaded some Patreon Stls & there was one that was around 8 GB. Big for me for downloading but I've seen my son's Xbox game updates like that all the time.

Nice! I noticed yesterday when I opened the chain devil file to slice it, there was a goblin on a giant spider in the folder as well. Nice little bonus from Rocket Pig.

Acquired!!

October 5th Reaper order came yesterday!!

03383 Vampire Spawn (2) $8.99

$8.99
03549 Witch, Cauldron & Cat $5.99

$5.99
04029 Anselmo, Nosferatu Vampire $8.99

$8.99
04030 Witch Coven (3)and Cauldron $22.99

$22.99
04031 Headless Footman $11.99

$11.99
04032 Fellclaw, Scarecrow Guardian $8.99

$8.99
44019 Dreadmere - Reeve Irremborg Planomap $3.49

$3.49
77211 Gauntfield $2.99

$2.99
77734 Graveyard Finial: Orbs (10) $4.99

$4.99
77736 Ankoa, Barbarian Hero $2.99

$2.99
80059 Wild West Wizard Of Oz Scarecrow $2.99

$2.99
04015 Sir Rathos, Barrow Warden FREE

FREE
01031 Ghoulie Bag Promotion FREE

FREE
04013 Amari, Adventuring Wizard FREE

FREE

Every blister was attached but there was a couple that has slight gaps in the seal. @Reaper_Jon might be something to take up with that department. Address it now vs having allot of blisters coming apart in shipments & retail.

Hmm, I just noticed the witch (3549) did come with a cat & cauldron, mine is just witch by herself. I'm not sure if it worth my time or Reaper's to get to send the rest to me. While cleaning up the hobby room, I did find out I got this one before & had all 3 in it. Again, hobby room/my "exceptional" organizational skills...whatever.

Acquired today:

Hobby store called & my order for Tamiya "Quick-Set" liquid cement came in today so I picked that up & while there I also bought a couple of Testor's Model Master paints:

Flat black & Semi-gloss black.

I noticed the FLGS "Hallo'week" adventure has a emaciated man in a warehouse & I knew Nolzur's prisoner in hanging cage mini was perfect for this guy, so I stopped at the FLGS for it.

Finally,  I got a cheap toolbox from Wallyworld. I'll stick all of my hobby tools & such in this one.

• Like 8

I have already spoke to them about  this problem, my best guess is one day the machine dipped in temperature before anyone noticed and everything that was packaged had weak seals. I think it has been fixed.
I would also email if you are missing the cat, we will replace it. @haldir

• Like 8

Oh, I know you guys will. I've been around Reaper long enough to know my way around Custo Servo. Again, I found the one I already have & the figure was suppose to represent a green hag in a game, but in all sense, she is not suppose to fight the PCs (ie story encounter). I know my players aren't blood thirsty "if it's got stats, kill it!!" players. So I think I'll just toss the figure either into the Box of Goodwill sometime or into my melt bucket for future ReaperCons. Besides, I was going to toss her acc. into the melt buckets anyways. I'm not worried at all.

I think why she is by herself is the blister is label "witch" so possibly the packer thought she was the only thing in this one???

Also, the blisters that seemed to be affected were the 4031 Headless Horseman & the 4030 Witch Coven, if you needed affected blisters. With the weight of the Coven in all.

Thanks for the quick reply.

• Like 6

I picked up the classic Dracula and The Mummy at the grocery store. I'm thinking about picking up Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein next.

• Like 7

Picked up the Wolf Drake unit from The Clay Project.. 

THREEISO_2048x.thumb.png.f0f0215c471b44c6c1b521a3896a268b.png

also my Uuroch from Mierce came in..  waiting on two other larger undead now

mrm_dkl_fmr_cnd_wld_001_000_01_large.png

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 7

Fed Ex dropped off a package today! Order from Game Kastle. Normally I go through my flgs for rpg stuff but I couldn't pass up Chessex dice at 75% off!!

Also got some minis but nothing spectacular. More or less they were cheap & metal. If I liked em awesome,  if not Rcon melt bucket or Goodwill Box.

1602904969498211467916709670490.jpg

• Like 12