OneBoot

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Is that... A cat-rabbit with antlers? 

What they don't have those up north in Alberta? I know that the south, Saskatchewan and Montana are full of them. One thing that seems to have gone extinct is the turd bird. Can't say as I miss them.

Edited by Zink
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Zink said:

What they don't have those up north in Alberta? I know that the south, Saskatchewan and Montana are full of them. One thing that seems to have gone extinct is the turd bird. Can't say as I miss them.

Nah, granny patrol kind of got to them first.  Either that or they were chased out by the bison and deer...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Nah, granny patrol kind of got to them first.  Either that or they were chased out by the bison and deer...

Jackalopes eat bison, so I doubt that the bison would chase them out.  When's the last time you ran for your life from a cheeseburger?!

It's true.

I once saw a couple enraged jackalopes stare down a Mack truck...and win.

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

I'll probably just sculpt in a lower jaw myself rather than go through the fuss of getting a replacement

I think just dropping them an email will be enough to get one.

I opted out on the Hydra since I'm getting the one from Bones V in the Greek Expansion.

Waiting for my Desert Army to arrive, I got all of the Undead, a few Elven Characters, their Skyship and all of the Dino Cavalry and Chariot, except the Rex.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I think just dropping them an email will be enough to get one.

I opted out on the Hydra since I'm getting the one from Bones V in the Greek Expansion.

Waiting for my Desert Army to arrive, I got all of the Undead, a few Elven Characters, their Skyship and all of the Dino Cavalry and Chariot, except the Rex.

I'm getting both hydras. Figured since this one is a cobra they were different enough for me haha, and I do love painting reptiles

• Like 6