Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

OneBoot

• Members
3 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Continuing to add to my holiday themed Kingdom Death minis.

This time it's Devil Santa and Winter Lucy.

I got Winter Lucy too

3 hours ago, haldir said:

I finally opened up the big A packages with the kids & stuff I ordered (or at least the 2nd package).

Inside was

(Both from CZYY)

And I guess I'll be looking at that website later..

• Like 5

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally received Underchief Mire from Hordes to act as my Bullywug King.  Just waiting on a missing part to arrive from the Croak Raiders set before I get to work on these froggy fellas.

Underchief Mire - Privateer Press

I also received a surprise package from a friend of mine.  He gifted me these really cool 3D-printed Tortles from etsy.  Not sure who designed these, but let me know if you do!  They're delightful and I am looking forward to painting them.  Especially that pirate!

Tortle Miniatures image 0

• Like 8

2 hours ago, MoonglowMinis said:

I also received a surprise package from a friend of mine.  He gifted me these really cool 3D-printed Tortles from etsy.  Not sure who designed these, but let me know if you do!  They're delightful and I am looking forward to painting them.  Especially that pirate!

Tortle Miniatures image 0

Manuel Borla

He's got some gnolls that are fantastic as well. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Picked up a few things today!

20201223_185608.thumb.jpg.1029110a1c1c26507647cf6896b8c763.jpg

Trumpeter LAV-III, Tamiya Basic Putty, and Tamiya White Putty!

Also, ordered the Rye Field Model M1 Assault Breacher Vehicle (RM-5011).  Called up that hobby store to see if I could add it, and they graciously added it to my box and altered my invoice so it could be paid AND I got the 10% holiday discount on it. Thanks Hobby Sense!  Yeah, I couldn't resist, although in the near future I guess I'll have to find another vehicle that uses a dozer blade so I then have five with such.... >.>;;;;

• Like 10

Huh, somehow the replacement hot end for my Ender 3 that I ordered on the 22nd has already arrived.  Might get it back up and running over the long weekend after all.

Oh, and after watching an interview on Legion Academy with the digital artist behind Skull Forge Studios last night, I picked up a few new Star Wars themed STLs,, including this famous resident of Bespin.

Screen_20Shot_202019-06-22_20at_209.43.2

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Oh, and after watching an interview on Legion Academy with the digital artist behind Skull Forge Studios last night, I picked up a few new Star Wars themed STLs,, including this famous resident of Bespin.

Screen_20Shot_202019-06-22_20at_209.43.2

Q: Is that an ice cream machine or a computer core?

A: Yes.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Great Khan Artist said:

Your family knows what you love. Not a jumper in the pile. I thought Dutch Christmas was on the 5th. 

That's the Sinterklaas Feest.

Saint Nickolaus based on the legend of the Turkish Bishop who resurrected three children that were killed by a butcher.

It developed into a party for children and to give them presents if they have been nice ( naughty or good/Saint Nick, Modern Santa Claus borrowed a lot from him).

Much controverse these days, won't go into that...it's Bees Talk.

Christmas is also celebrated for the religious people as the Birth of Christ, for everyone else as a feast to be together, eat a fancy dinner and sometimes exchange presents.

Since we no longer have small children we skip Sinterklaas and celebrate Christmas.

Also...no stomach for all the discussion around that feast anymore.

• Like 9

Since I needed a blight tree for a future adventure I ended up going after MMF's Christmas sale one last time before they shut it off.

720X720-store-thumbnail-accursedtree.jpg

19.99, sale made it 7.99

I also picked up some other files as well.

720X720-store-thumbnail-skeletonviking.j

Hoping this one scale up to a huge frost giant. Since the prepainted one from Wizkids is crazy expensive on the aftermarket.

720X720-store-thumbnail-weretiger.jpg

Oddly this one will represent a lizardfolk who has lycanthropy......

720X720-store-thumbnail-archfiend.jpg

While not exactly what I want as a mini to represent, there is enough that it's close. I may see about converting some of the figure when I print it out.

• Like 8

Got myself a Christmas present and picked up these three 1/4 scale busts from Sean Kyle studios. This is what they look like out of the box with no cleanup. Pretty happy with them and looking forward to painting them. He's said there will ultimately be five in the series. Probably Max. Maybe the feral child? Looking forward to whatever he produces!

20201225_090835.jpg

20201225_090845.jpg

20201225_090912.jpg

20201225_090924.jpg

20201225_090948.jpg

20201225_091000.jpg

• Like 10

HAPPY Christmas swag: - . 

I want to build the 2-headed version of the lord of change - but its going to stay in the box for a good long while. 

even though I have wanted it from the first time I saw it.

replacement visor, and some Christmas Mouselings (won on a twitch stream) 

the latest D&D expansion book 

And the only DC movie I wanted in my superhero movie collection, possibly the best one they have ever made. 

2020xmas.jpg

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 10