Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

I made a Reaper order to check out the new Bones USA figure. She is kinda not the same scale as the others.

14306 Sir Theo Justicar

14320 Darkthrall Leader

14322 Callindra Silverspell

14325 Nogrin Dwarf Adept

14459 Couatl

14592 Sable Guard

30001 Lysette [Free]

14588 Dhulrekk Thulfinson, Rune Warrior [Free]

• Like 9
  • Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, Mrs Hamster finished her 3D print job a little early.

I have acquired US citizenship!

So, I came home from work today to find a package from Reaper on my doorstep, addressed to my forum handle. Obviously, I'm confused...I didn't make an order, and if I did I would use my real name. I o

Posted Images

Today I have received :

..40K Indomitus Necrons Warriors & Scarab Swarms Sprue ETB [This has 10 Nu-crons and 3 bases of scarabs].

..40K Indomitus Necrons _Overlord Single Figure ETB. x2.

..4 of the 5 CDs I ordered.

....Nightwish - Oceanborn.

....Nightwish - Wishmaster.

....Nightwish - Century Child.

....Tarja - The Brightest Void.

I did not receive Tarja - Colours in the Dark. And I will be sending off a message about that to the seller.

• Like 10

Two more tanks have come in, whoo!

20210111_203723.thumb.jpg.7904231a733b74444efe3522b6e7ec2b.jpg

I think that's going to be enough for now.  At least for a few weeks, anyways.  Stash is slowly becoming half Russian tanks, not that I mind or anything, I like a lot of their designs, especially Cold War through modern eras...

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I mean, it’ll do for now. I figure by the time she can undo the locks, she’ll understand what I mean when I yell at her to put her clothes away.

Let me know how that works out.  I know 20 year olds who haven't figured that one out yet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
11 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I mean, it’ll do for now. I figure by the time she can undo the locks, she’ll understand what I mean when I yell at her to put her clothes away.

Sadly after 18+ years, my son still doesn't know where his is............:lol:

FEP Sheets from flexvat came yesterday. Good thing too as I had a Duh! moment with my resin printer this morning. I had 1 sheet left, so the timing is perfect! Hopefully the next one lasts longer then the recent deceased one.....

Also from North Bend, OR (on the OR coast near Coos Bay), came my replacement order for the one that magically disappeared even thou USPS & ebay both say I should have it...<_<

Prepainted minis for the game this Saturday:

Chitine x 5

Choldrith

Armageddon Orb (thought this one bigger but eh, it's scenery so I guess it'll work.

• Like 7

Today I received Deadzone Enforcers Faction Starter Set. This has 23 figures in it.

I also got an answer about the missing CD. They don't have it in stock, so I'm cancelling that part of the order.

Just waiting on the Gale Force 9 order, but I haven't gotten an email that it was mailed yet, so gonna have to email them.

It was ordered on the 1st of this month.

• Like 10

Got my box from Black Heart Productions with some 1/6 scale busts from a certain bounty hunter show. Absolutely top notch castings. No bubbles and I've really had to look to find any mold seams. If you have the chance to snag them do it. Pretty sure they're not making a ton of these.

20210112_174717.jpg

20210112_174621.jpg

20210112_174814.jpg

• Like 7
5 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I have a gift idea!

Baby's first lock pick!

l5lwrt9w6hz51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Introduce it to them young so they grow up responsible users.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

The world is depressing

So I bought a dragon. He might not be hobby related but I wanted to share him anyways

PXL_20210112_211226966.jpg

PXL_20210112_211238272.jpg

Does that dragon have a cutie mark!? Also, what brand? I need a pink dragon for Valentine’s Day!

• Like 5