Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

And so it was that he returned quite unexpectedly to the beginning, to the miniature figures he first loved as a wee lad, to the ones that opened the door to his heart and eventually allowed all the others through as well. He was home.

[/narrator]

7BDE34B5-142A-4AE5-A363-B9A669464A68.thumb.jpeg.18d3538346a0b9e4949c3ac46ac58144.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, haldir said:

Just picked this up from Artisan Guild as a loyalty reward:

resize-maria-zur1.jpg

Hulgfnir - Frost Jotunn Champion

That's awesome!

I missed a month :down:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, aku-chan said:

K3oUr5z.jpg

My model kit bakery arrived today!

No idea what I'm going to do with it once I've built it, why do all my interests rake up shelf space?

I can see a regiment of Imperial Guard raiding it for food or a Waaagghh of Orks plundering it.

You can use it..::P:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I can see a regiment of Imperial Guard raiding it for food or a Waaagghh of Orks plundering it.

Unfortunately it's not in scale to be used as terrain, or I would definitely have used it for displaying minis.

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

Unfortunately it's not in scale to be used as terrain, or I would definitely have used it for displaying minis.

That's a shame, I would have loved to see your Kingdom Death minis running a bakery!

• Haha 8
47 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

What scale is it? Just in case someone with a 3D printer was bored and felt like cranking out some appropriated size figures....... :devil:

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Gremlins/Norkers and such tiny evil critters could infest it..it would look great.

Or a dinosaur!

• Like 5

3DF7846F-0DCB-42AD-A65D-47BCC954DA11.jpeg.09a8fd1d431e1e458313858667600c0c.jpeg

B6C3FBAB-597F-42BF-A8F7-0DFA90FEC245.jpeg.b055c004cc4091d15e643ef76073987b.jpeg

Oh dear.  I received a package of Russian 54mm semi-flat medievals today, a total of 8 SKUs (and 42 figures), and I am hovering over pressing the buy button to get the rest of the available range while I can.  I feel a very idiosyncratic game coming on.

C8E53DAC-BA1B-4146-A72A-C4B965131B32.jpeg

E7B7C775-D2FB-4209-8A74-6C067172E600.jpeg

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Rob Dean said:

I received a package of Russian 54mm semi-flat medievals today, a total of 8 SKUs (and 42 figures), and I am hovering over pressing the buy button to get the rest of the available range while I can.

Those look really nice. Who is the manufacturer? 

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Or gnolls.  Gnolls looooove sweets. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
19 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

What scale is it? Just in case someone with a 3D printer was bored and felt like cranking out some appropriated size figures....... :devil:

Dunno, there's not one listed.

But, having built a bit of cabinet last night, I think my Reaper giants might just be big enough.

• Like 7