Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

OneBoot

11 hours ago, haldir said:

Birthday cash order! 

(PIPPD)

Various Reaper products & a couple Unpainted. Allot of repeata, but needed in various upcoming 5e games.

Also Chessex D6 16mm. The 7 dice set of the same color terrorizes my players on a weekly basis, figured why not the d6s as well.👹

Finally got a sticker with Izzy"s artwork on it, as a bonus item. Huzzah!

16518937969734909866073441183270.jpg

16518940443217234212526027060835.jpg

I have that same 7 pack of dice and they roll great for me!

• Like 4

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

I have that same 7 pack of dice and they roll great for me!

The 7 dice rpg set, the d20 is a DM's dream. :devil:

That & I really like that color combo, I think even if they didn't roll well, I'd still use them. Just reminds me of creamsicles.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

A big box arrived on Saturday, it was the Savage Pathfinder Kickstarter box of goodies.   Beautiful books, lots of cool goodies like power cards, character archetypes cards, dice and more.  Even though I have had access to the pdf's for a long time, I was excited enough that I started reading the core book right away.   Now I want to DM me some Pathfinder using Savage Worlds!!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Got a fun new toy today.

20220509_191303.thumb.jpg.108381910f84e01df2ff9180cc5f4268.jpg

I've thought about a S22 but when they were doing pre-orders, my carrier (T-Mob) wanted you to be on their top plan. Ok, no worries, phone would be free, after I traded in my S10. It would have added +50 bucks to an already bloated phone bill from them. I'm glad I didn't tbh. My S10 is still working & I can use that 50 somewhere else.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I'm going to take pics later, but the palisades finally showed up...they were, originally, supposed to show up last thursday, but arrived friday missing several wall pieces, which meant I needed to contact the seller who printed off more of them and sent them, arriving just a bit ago.

I also found some laser cut pieces that are various clocks that would work as detail bits for buildings, unfortunately, I don't know where they were originally from, but the package was sealed though the extra part at the top was partially damaged enough to soak and ruin the card there. It was at a crafting sale thing at a local church in their scrapbooking section of stuff, several of their members and from other churches were selling off extra pieces or stuff people just wanted to get rid of.

Tomorrow I'll try for pics when I get some better lighting.

Edit: Got the pics now

Lt6XLCB.jpg

FvoGa9p.jpg

I just grabbed one of the unfinished Men at Arms minis to scale things...the other two in that pack are in the larger Anhurian sets so it's hard to get a full unit of these guys with just 1 per pack...

Edited by SotF
Added the pics
  • Like 10

I got a new phone today...   

(Well, it arrived yesterday afternoon, and I only unpacked it and connected it to a charger)  

The CAT S62 4G Pro. I love it when work pays for expensive toys... 

It replaces 'my' old S60 which is suffering from weak CPU, old Android and a battery that is beginning to bloat.

I also got a new sodablaster(the type with underbarrel reservoir. Ie, the cheap stuff), a hood with glass and built-in helmet and a 5Kg can of blasting media.  

I've just started the restoration of my father's vintage Nuffield with backhoe .

647515901_Nuffield_342(Medium).thumb.jpg.72fafad0c7acd325c9b092d993142213.jpg

The tractor is different from what he started out with as a machine operator in the 60s, but the backhoe is the exact same model.   

So, yeah, it needs to be restored. First to working order, then if I can get plates on it, a full rubdown and spray paint. 

Those blue bags doesn't contain sand, but chalk. They're ridicilously heavy... 

• Like 11

16 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

I got a new phone today...   

(Well, it arrived yesterday afternoon, and I only unpacked it and connected it to a charger)  

The CAT S62 4G Pro. I love it when work pays for expensive toys... 

It replaces 'my' old S60 which is suffering from weak CPU, old Android and a battery that is beginning to bloat.

I also got a new sodablaster(the type with underbarrel reservoir. Ie, the cheap stuff), a hood with glass and built-in helmet and a 5Kg can of blasting media.  

I've just started the restoration of my father's vintage Nuffield with backhoe .

647515901_Nuffield_342(Medium).thumb.jpg.72fafad0c7acd325c9b092d993142213.jpg

The tractor is different from what he started out with as a machine operator in the 60s, but the backhoe is the exact same model.   

So, yeah, it needs to be restored. First to working order, then if I can get plates on it, a full rubdown and spray paint. 

Those blue bags doesn't contain sand, but chalk. They're ridicilously heavy... 

Ah yes, the ones with the ergonomic metal bucket seats. ::P: Reminds me of the Allis Chalmers I used to drive when I was growing up.

• Like 4

Ah, but there's padding available for this one...     

1601994566-nt5378-green-seat.jpg.e742b1fca50241510099f5a13e2ab094.jpg

anyway...   

Big Child Creative sent me a newsletter...    

15% off on this: 

Big-Child-Creatives-Songs-of-war-Rashida-Priestess-of-the-mistic-circle-75-mm-1-min-600x600.jpg.1c2e31611d9b56a1549a3a9d0a624eb7.jpg

But only for the first 100 buyers...   

I was one of them. 

• Like 12

Forgot to post this first one yesterday.

20220511_IMG_2940.jpg.09cc1ab2ff69cfd18b71cd4a61d59e0e.jpg

Picked up the fluo paints from the AP Air line.  I'm going to be looking at doing some glows on the Konflikt '47 stuff.  Currently I know I want to use green for the German gravity devices, but not sure what colour I'll go with for the rail guns....

And speaking of Konflikt '47, today I received my order from Warlord Games. I'd messaged them to ask if they would be selling the Zeus X heavy rail gun turret separately, as I didn't fancy dropping $120 US+ to buy another whole Zeus, just with the different turret. As they already sell the Panzer IV - X turret by itself, I hoped they might. 
They replied that they could special order one for me now, for $30 , so I added enough to get to free shipping and in the special order went.  It arrived today.

20220512_IMG_2942.jpg.d49401fdc1d43f925df43eafca5f7c05.jpg

The turret is laying on the middle box in case in blends in too well.

I also got the Flammspinne version of the light spider walker, and 2 more boxes of the Heavy Infantry I like so much, along with 3 more blisters of the 2 Heavy Infantry with LMGs. (the box set comes with 8 heavy infantry.  The max size of a unit is 8. So if I buy 3 boxes and 4 blisters of LMG guys, I can make 4 full units with LMGs.  Not sure how many points I would need to be running to field 4 units. (Actually, I do now.  Each unit fully maxed out is 190 points, so 4 units are 760.  You need a command unit, min is 50, so you are over 800 points, with 5 activations.  So realistically, maybe 1000 point army, but more realistically a 1250 or higher game.....

• Like 9

Something I had a outside 3d printer print up for me, as I'm not comfortable enough with my filament printer yet to attempt.

Rocketpig Games Colossal skeleton

Gonna be a nasty endgame surprise for one of my upcoming games! I should get a new can of Army Painter Bone primer......

16527378517577811891965006747878.jpg

Also, as I preordered it during D&DB's last sale, acquired the new Monsters of the Multiverse digital today. I knew going into this book, I'd be changing some things about it, but overall a decent update/replacement for Volo's & Mord's books. The whole sunlight sensitivity thing regarding some races, yah, they are still going to keep that. Gotta love the "no flaws, everyone is special" thinking....:rolleyes:

• Like 8

The [genestealer] cult continues to swell...

Add three boxes of eight genestealers to the mix!

Now I'm just waiting for that Combat Patrol to (eventually) drop--I need me some aberrants.

• Like 6