It looks pathetic, and ghastly, and dreadful.  Nicely painted and nicely displayed as well, even to the label on the plinth.

• Like 3

I love the skin tones and the way he looks. Also these pictures really bring out his skin tones even better than the ones in your WIP.

I like how he looks, worried, and maybe sorry. Pingo pegged it with the word Pathetic.... but yet he is menacing. It's like he knows he is a vile little worm, and he would rather not be so vile, but it is what he is, and he doesn't know if he wants to take the effort to change. 

So yeah, can't wait to see how he does at Reaper con!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zink said:

Dang, that's grotesque. Nice work.

1 hour ago, Pingo said:

It looks pathetic, and ghastly, and dreadful.  Nicely painted and nicely displayed as well, even to the label on the plinth.

7 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

I love the skin tones and the way he looks. Also these pictures really bring out his skin tones even better than the ones in your WIP.

I like how he looks, worried, and maybe sorry. Pingo pegged it with the word Pathetic.... but yet he is menacing. It's like he knows he is a vile little worm, and he would rather not be so vile, but it is what he is, and he doesn't know if he wants to take the effort to change. 

So yeah, can't wait to see how he does at Reaper con!

Thanks all!

Yes, I'm very happy with how the skin tones worked out on him and that I was able to evoke feelings from the viewers. That means a lot to me and helps inspire me to do more projects with the same kind of emotions.

• Like 3

*** The Countess sends her regards***

You hit the mark with this one!

Awesome skintones, great facial expression, even the label on the plinth is awesome.

I love how you captured the emotion in this one.

He does look like he is full of regret, sorrow, and at the same time he revels in being evil.

*** I'm so sorry, I didn't really wanted to hurt you but I needed your blood, and you're sssooooo taassttyyyy****

• Like 2

He's really ugly! Good job! I knew you would get lots of colors worked into the wrinkles and crevices. Well done on making him look so yucky!

• Like 1

<Insert Enthusiastic Applause Here>

GORGEOUS work! The additional highlights and shades really make this tip-top and competition worthy. An amazing painter continuing to create amazing work. The EYES are well done and capture the despair of a lost soul.

Excelsior!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KingMob said:

<Insert Enthusiastic Applause Here>

GORGEOUS work! The additional highlights and shades really make this tip-top and competition worthy. An amazing painter continuing to create amazing work. The EYES are well done and capture the despair of a lost soul.

Excelsior!

Thanks! I'm really happy how he came out, I'll be brining this one to ReaperCon as well. ::):