Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cyradis

I must Ox you to look at this figure (Cyr painted a Musk Ox)

Recommended Posts

Ox my god. How oxsome. Lox great. Man, it isn't getting any better ...

 

Aehem. So - A great figure. I really like it, though I am not fully decided if he reminds me more of a warrior or a baseball player. (That has nothing to do with the paint job, but the sculpt itself).

 

I really like how fitting all the colors are. (can't stop staring at him. I just love his expression)

 

Do you plan to paint more of those animals?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Knochensack said:

Ox my god. How oxsome. Lox great. Man, it isn't getting any better ...

 

.....

 

Do you plan to paint more of those animals?

 

Love the puns!

 

And yes, I do plan to. I have about a dozen more of the DSM critter people to paint. I have requests from family for me to paint the hedgehog cavaliers riding a snail, and the cat-rogue. I think my dad wants the otter ranger. Got all of those. I think I'll end up buying the snail cartographer for my uncle at some point (he's a mollocologist - literally researches snails for a living). 

 

I'm glad the colors came together! Before putting paint on his toothy baseball bat, the boots were looking entirely too bold compared to the rest of him and I was worrying over that a bunch. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

 

Love the puns!

 

And yes, I do plan to. I have about a dozen more of the DSM critter people to paint. I have requests from family for me to paint the hedgehog cavaliers riding a snail, and the cat-rogue. I think my dad wants the otter ranger. Got all of those. I think I'll end up buying the snail cartographer for my uncle at some point (he's a mollocologist - literally researches snails for a living). 

 

I'm glad the colors came together! Before putting paint on his toothy baseball bat, the boots were looking entirely too bold compared to the rest of him and I was worrying over that a bunch. 

 

Great! I am looking forward to seeing them!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Knochensack said:

 

Da- hahaha - I just spilled my tea over my laptop.

 

Mayday mayday! I've done that before. Was no good! 

 

19 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I love the feathers and that belt buckle(?).

 

Belt buckle/tummy armor? Iunno. It was fun to paint.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

 

Mayday mayday! I've done that before. Was no good!

 

No worries. That laptop has lived through things worse than that. The only thing I am sad about is that the tea was so good.

 

How do you intend to make up for that @Glitterwolf?

Edited by Knochensack
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Knochensack said:

 

No worries. That laptop has lived through things worse than that. The only thing I am sad about is that the tea was so good.

 

How do you intend to make up for that @Glitterwolf?

 

I deny everything!!!

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

@Knochensack and @Glitterwolf must now vie for the aid of The Ox. He may be bribed with hay and back scratches. 

 

Ok Mr. Ox,

You are going to assist me to calm @Cyradis down over that spilled tea.

 

Why? you ask?

 

Well, remember that one night in Alaska?

Let's just say I know someone who wants to have a "talk" with you about "something" you gave her...

I might be persuaded not to reveal your location..

 

Spoiler

aug26_12.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...