• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shadespyre
      As seen in the WIP section (thanks for all who helped me out). I thought I'd pop her here as no one else seems to have painted her. 

(Note that the enlarged elf ears and the base / mushrooms are my own additions)
    • By Brianuk
      I'd asked for some advice on this mini on the tips and advice sub board and it was really useful and enjoyable to discuss a mini as I worked on it. 
      I really like this sculpt and the characterisation and my concern had been that I wanted a bright, clean style and palette. This isn't my usual style so it was good to run through things. I used wash (aka liquid skill aka gloop gloop gloop) less and highlighted more. 
      She will be used for skirmish and mass battle games. I painted a Bones version of her terribly some time ago so may need to buy the metal version of her, dismounted. 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Ceneric, Wihtboḡa Warrior from Mierce Miniatures:

Thanks for looking!

• By Brianuk
      Have nearly finished her, I think, but I am scared about shading her by using a wash. I might just work up more highlights. 

On the other hand if I did a careful, weak black wash, there would be some extra definition. I think brown or sepia would just dull everything down. 

What do people think?

• By Shadespyre
      Not seen many painted examples of this mini, which is odd because I love the pose and demeanour of her. I've sketched in the basic colours but it's not really speaking to me at this point. I think I could do something with tweaking some shades and maybe introducing a spot colour to lift it. I can't decide how to paint the tassles, for example. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears - which reminds me, I added big elfy ears to the model, should it look odd to anyone. I'd love to see anyone else's version of this mini, too.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)