Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

Welcome to the club, Joe F! Yuo made some good suggestions. I'll try to solve one of them for you.

Check the DHL army packs in the online store. There are two very nice packages of arcjers and crossbowmen available, four figures to each pack. My castle is still recruiting these guys. There are also assorted men-at-arms to support them.

If you haven't seen them, there are two brand new skeleton packs in the Warlord line: one "medieval' looking, and the other some fantastic Pirates. I too, am a big "skelly" fan (I saw Jason and the Argonauts far too many times as a kid).

Hope this helps.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As would I most of the time. My point was that the two -2 stats definitely DO NOT equal the +2 Strength. Not every feat scales though and some classes need the +1 skill point more than others...

As for animals, I want more that you can't find in the plastic kiddie toy bins.

I'll agree that certain stats are worth more than others. In fact, savage species even states as much in its explanations of race building. Not that you can trust that book given the number of mistakes in it. <_<

I'd also prefer not to have to buy toy animals. As a painter, it just seems wrong.

I actually don't think any stat is better than another, just abusable in different builds.

I hate the "Earth Reaver" spell. It's the new defacto 4th level spell for Clerics in my games. You might be broken if...

While I prefer metal critters, I must admit that if I can have a proxy for random nasty's that I don't have to paint (and can throw in a bag without worrying about transport) instead of the metal one, I'll use it. In my D&D games at least.

Keeping pace with the animal requests, I'd like to see dire and celestial animals (or their DHL equivalent). I like using dire and celestial animals in my campaigns.

Grrrrrr!!!

Yeah, dire, celestial, and legendary animals would be very cool! B)

<font color='#000000'>Some "heroic" styled Picts. I'm reading the Bran Mak Morn cycle from Robert E. Howard, and would like some figures for those adventures. Wargames Foundry makes some nice one, but I'd rather have Reaper's.</font>

Another good idea. the Celtos minis look good, but they're a bit small, I think.

I want a dragon familiar that looks like one of those ancient Chinese dragons. The closest to what I am looking for was a Dragon found on the hand of a GW mini and I was not going to pay $9 just to chop a hand with a Dragon on it off the mini.

Just to add one more, I'm not sure if I've stated this one or not but I've always loved the Asuras since when I first saw these CG angels of vengence back in the old 2nd ed AD&D PS setting.

Then I picked up the new 'Book of Exulted Deeds' last week (very nice manual if I may say so) with this fantastic painting by Mark Nelson.

Asuras from WotC site

I bought a couple of Rackham valkyries years ago for a conversion but wimped out and just build them up as they were. Reaper would do a so much better conversion than I could :D

PS: Half-orcs are wussies- try a half-ogre: 'Little man make Sogg angry, when Sogg get angry - SOGG SMASH!!!' ;)

[quote=lstormhammer,Oct 2 2003, 07:33 PMI keep asking for a MOnkey in a fez, but Reaper Matt keeps shooting the idea down...

--lstormhammer

hmmm....well I really hope his aim isn't all that good, or perhaps thats what happened to delay a certain sculptors shipment of a certain small miniature to reaper. rest assured, it got there, though....

Hello, I'm new.

I prefer miniatures with uber-looking armor and damn the idea that spell-casters shouldn't wear awesome looking armor! I've noticed Exalted is lacking in awesome miniatures with uber-looking armor that Exalted deserves, so if anything, I'd like to see Reaper whip up some more models like this guy.

friday_january10_2003_2_cleaning.jpg

BTW, Duke Gerard is awesome.